Black Friday sales?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kyo

Hi guys, new to the forum and vaporizing in general. I've only vaped 3 times before (but it was always sooooo good :) ). So this is kind of a basic question, tried searching but I didn't find anything, sorry if this is asked a lot.

Do Vape sites typically have Black Friday sales, and if they do are they anything to write home about? Anything in recent years noteworthy? I'm looking to buy my first vape, I want very badly to pull the trigger on payday this week but it occurred to me that Black Friday was right around the corner. Do you guys wait to stock up? Also, I'm 99% sure I'm going to get an Arizer Solo. With the $160 discount already being so good, do you guys think anywhere will have it even lower than that?

Not really sure what I want the answer to be. "Yes" will potentially save me money, but "No" will let me order NOW! :lol:

kyo,
Reactions: Tamataz

Kief

Medicated
I doubt that you will find a lower price from one of our supporting retailers on a currant model Solo. If you do find a better deal, you can email Randy@puffitup.com for a possible price match.

IMO, the health benefits of switching to vapor sooner will outweigh the cash that you "may" save at a sale that "might" happen.

You made an excellent choice for a first vape and I hope you enjoy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom