Black Friday 2017

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
Great service here, he's working towards the best selection of VC in the EU
FgQ6Mx9.png

ClearBlueLou

unbearably light in the being....
I'm in the US . Will they have black Friday deals on their website?
They did last year, and they've had a few sales this year already.

George & company deserve their bucks in return for their fantastic products so I'm not hanging on in hopes of a big sale: I want them to make money, feel well-rewarded, and feel encouraged to continue designing and crafting the amazing stuff I've become such a fan of. At the same time, it wouldn't surprise me if they DID have a sale, even a big sale.

ClearBlueLou,
Reactions: The Beagle

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Is EpicVapes running any codes for this week?

I melted my Enano v2 power cord with my space heater, thankfully I got it unplugged before anything shorted...

FlyingLow,

Doktor Dub

any idea when the vapefiend black firday sale starts today? do i need a code?

Have a great day!

Doktor Dub,

essie1

Thanks god it's Black Friday!

I just have ordered the Arizer Air 2 @ vapefiend.co.uk
The Blackfriday deal: 11% discount and the code 420 gave me another extra £10 during checkout.
Free shipping to a lot of countries.

Air 1 is my 1rst portable vape (provides me biiiiiiig clouds)
Now waiting for my new toy :nod:

King

Accessory Maker
Absolute best deal has to be getting a VapCap M from PuffItUp! for $40 and randomly winning $50 cashback with your order. Making money buying vapes? Cant beat that =P

Last edited by a moderator:

johnnyCanuck

Canadians: Firefly 2 is $349.95 at Namaste compared to $359.91 at VapeWorld.
The VapeWorld price comes with a 4 piece aluminum grinder but honestly, who doesn’t have a decent grinder already?

johnnyCanuck,

YaMon

Vaping since 2010
Davinci discounts 3+ batteries at 15% off, then add the Black Friday 20% off Accessories deal and score some 18650s..

Guys, I received my Black Friday order from @Davinci_vaporizer today. The batteries on their website are listed as 3,500 mAh 18650s. I was shipped Samsung INR18650-25R battieries which are rated for 2,500 mAh. I will respond with the resolution from @Davinci_vaporizer once I have it. If you ordered the same following my post you may want to confirm you were sent 3,500 mAh 18650s.

YaMon,

YaMon

Vaping since 2010
Guys, I received my Black Friday order from @Davinci_vaporizer today. The batteries on their website are listed as 3,500 mAh 18650s. I was shipped Samsung INR18650-25R battieries which are rated for 2,500 mAh. I will respond with the resolution from @Davinci_vaporizer once I have it. If you ordered the same following my post you may want to confirm you were sent 3,500 mAh 18650s.
Apologies for the segue, I know this is somewhat off topic
@Davinci_vaporizer is saying they inadvertently shipped me 'the new vape kit batteries', an immediate RMA was issued for the batteries I received and a new set of the correct batteries is being sent. Respect. YaMon

Top Bottom