• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

BIG VAS FLUSH (EU) PRICES DROPPED!!

Vapodudule

Hi all,
I have been away from FC because life have been quite rough since few months now. I decided to break my wholeday vaping habits, renonced to work in the vaping industry and lost my brother.

I already quitted my job and actively looking for one, i need to convert vapes into money now.

I was severly touched by VAS as i have a whole huge collection of vapes sleeping in their boxes. I loved to pick every accesory possible to go with my vapes (in case i break it). I always kept my collection well stored and clean, i treated my vapes very gently and very few have seen intense usage (given the number i had to vape with).

Now it is time to release it to vappers, for you to grab some big opportunities for a very fair price. I will give away numerous goodies with every sales. Especially some bubblers i have.

The deal is you pay for shipping and the money should land on my Paypal first, iwill then be honored to ship the vape of your dreams to you.

YOU PAY THE PAYPAL MERCHANT FEE for YOUR security. INSURANCE ON THE VALUE OF PACKAGE WILL BE PURCHASED.

I am shipping from france.

The vape tribe is so huge that i made one global image on it and a detailed google sheet. Prices are firms but could be argued not too far.

I will provide another images if you are interested before every trade to be clear.

here is the image

MQ1SWei.jpg

iTdAxcH.jpg

7DjuoLE.jpg

72ZNBIZ.jpg

f763RYo.jpg

dTLLe3M.jpg

RJc8c3J.jpg
Irw6X7b.jpg
XANfwyF.jpg

ZaBZH9q.jpg

YwOpF8j.jpg

here is the sheet update through the whole flush to let you know the avilability and options made, i give price and deal better with time surely :

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k7AAseK7p4WyJmPIkpki_0QvUOODdEpFovFejcH7h9g/edit?usp=sharing

please let me know your needs and if all is viewable or if you have any questions.

NOTE: some prices are prone to change. Upside because i underpriced some devices by doing it fast. Downside later.

NOTE2: The sheet is constantly evolving as i add pictures and adjust prices and availability of items. Just refresh the page to have the last version.

NOTE3: I am in Europe so US vaper who wish items are ready to pay for shipping overseas.

NOTE4: My goal is to have more money and less items, i prefer vappers to take all the bundle i have for one vape. HAving items for vape i do not have anymore is to avoid.

SPECIAL THANKS TO ALL THE TRADERS , MAY MY VAPES PLEASURE YOU!

@stickstones @HindelangGG @Phenix @Zementos @F@b @Dynavaper @paehtod
@huk_huk
@Kozzmozz

575ZpX6.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom