• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

BHO Tolerance

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
I think I'm going to get the omicron v2.5. Think it comes with only one cart. Maybe 2. I want to get at least one or two more to have as backup so I don't have to wait on shipping. Which cart would you recommend?

Also what would be the best website to order it from?
He mentioned 2.4 carts, so get those. I can't remember what it means, 2.4 ohms maybe? But they're the 2.4 carts, they'll know which ones they are if it's a competent headshop. Omicron v 2.5 from their site for $100.

http://www.w9tech.com/omicron-essential-oil-vaporizer/

dunno about any deals. it comes with a cart and the fill tool and everything.

Quetzalcoatl,

chronickiller7

It's just I can go buy that persei today, but I'd have to order the filling tool online and wait for it, I might as well just get the omicron online.

Also, i can make wax or a sappy shatter when I make bho. which would be easier to get into the carts and won't move around/leak?

Last edited:
chronickiller7,

chronickiller7

Went with the persei! Got it for 130 so I'm happy. So there is the big battery, and then the two small ones. Is there a difference between the one big one or the two smaller ones?

chronickiller7,

chronickiller7

Just hit the persei. Put .45 in the cart. When I tried to take a big rip, it was small, and tasted like metal/plastic/chemicals. All I know is this persei is new, but was sitting in the store for a while. What is causing this taste? Is it the cart?

chronickiller7,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I think I'm going to get the omicron v2.5. Think it comes with only one cart. Maybe 2. I want to get at least one or two more to have as backup so I don't have to wait on shipping. Which cart would you recommend?

Also what would be the best website to order it from?
Sorry I was traveling.

I don't Want to tell you how to spend your money!

The stuff I have is ridicules.

The PERSEI and the OMICRON are both high end devices.
Get both to complete your quiver concentration wise.

I say get a OMNICRON first and get it wired.
Then move to a PERSEI with 2 x 18350AW IMR's a high powered attachment.

There both good to own.

Walk about continuous medication OMICRON
HEAVY MEDICAL DOSE PERSEI

I got the PERSEI 1st
OMICRON 2nd

There are many different pen vapes.

These just work well for my cASE!

Making wax for my carts today.
I'm officially OUT!

ataxian,

chronickiller7

I'm actually just going to get an ss kit, kiss cart and/or 2.4 ohm standard cart. Also, is wax better for carts? Because my 5 ohm cart is clogged and won't fix. I think I might I have heated the cart too much, as to break a seal.

This is what I just made yesterday...

Last edited:
chronickiller7,
Reactions: ataxian

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I'm actually just going to get an ss kit, kiss cart and/or 2.4 ohm standard cart. Also, is wax better for carts? Because my 5 ohm cart is clogged and won't fix. I think I might I have heated the cart too much, as to break a seal.

This is what I just made yesterday...

I use a blond crumbed honeycomb for carts.
Shatter the K.I.S.S. or HERCULES.

The 5.0 carts I use shatter sometimes with no issues.
I will made 75% SHATTER
The remaining 25% I will make CRUMBLE
Both triple purged.
("HIGH VACUUM")

The SS Kit I love.

I heat the middles lightly sometimes to clear a clog if I catch it early.

Since "OF" helped me out with the carts I don't clog them any more.

Some guy's use a heat gun or a blow dryer to clear clogs.

ataxian,

chronickiller7

What I made looks waxy, but shatters as you try to take a dab from it, like the picture above (the oil I'm talking about). Will it work fine in the kiss? Also should I get the normal kiss, or the titanium? I also heard there is a problem with it pooling up. Have you noticed this?

Edit: I just got a new atomizer for my cloud, and it's working wonderfully with my shatter. I'm probably just going to save up for the sr-74. When I do get one, are there any spare parts I should order?

Last edited:
chronickiller7,
Top Bottom