BHO Rock Budder

YoGranMazPimp

I Vapes Hard
^^^yeah you can check out their menu and prices on the site above. Not sure if they make it with trim or full buds, but there is not a bot of lost potency and has the flavor just like the flowers.

Also, its unlikely they would allow a dispensary tour. I had family in from Cali who are mmj card holders out there and they weren't allowed in the budtending area.

YoGranMazPimp,

Bouldorado

How much would a 1/4oz of flowers go for at the dispensary?

It makes one wonder how they could make $ at $25-35/g. I wonder if they are using trim instead of whole flowers.

Most dispensaries (or the extraction companies anyway) just use trim. they could make it from whole flowers, but that definitely cuts into profit margins. To make the same amount of money, they would have to sell the oil for 50+ a gram. Their is also a "hidden cost" in most concentrates, since the majority of dispensaries outsource their trim/bud to one of several extract companies.

Personally, I don't think the dispensary profit margins on outsourced concentrates are very good.

One dispensary I go to sells trim for $30/oz, which produces ~10% of oil. I asked them why they don't outsource trim, and they said they actually make more money from selling the trim alone. $35 x ~3g/oz = $105, more than triple the price of trim, so I'm guessing the extraction companies take a pretty big cut.

Bouldorado,

YoGranMazPimp

I Vapes Hard
This despensary doesnt outsource the rockbudder, the creator of it works in house. Never seen the exact product in another store. I've bought "Nectar", which was said to be made with full buds, was 40 a gram, not as potent, tasty or versitile as rockbudder. I let the makers worry about the cost, i just medicate.

YoGranMazPimp,
Top Bottom