BHO Rock Budder

YoGranMazPimp

I Vapes Hard
Since my first dab, ive been on the search for the best concentrates. Disappointed in the waxy/oily/hashy taste, i was looking for something just as potent, but amazingly flavorful. I have discovered an amazing product. They call it Rock Budder. Dont let the look fool ya, this isnt no kief.

2qc1e04.jpg

Up top is my personal favorite, colorado cough. Bottom left is the ISS, and bottom right is secret kush.

These concentrates use some unique all cold butane extraction/purge process allowing it to maintain a powder like consistency. They must be kept cold to keep this texture. You can see one has began to rock up a bit. They are amazingly versitile, you can throw a scoop on a bowl of herbs, sprinkle in a joint, drop a scoop on a Ti nail, easily loads in any oil vape without fighting a sticky material and works amazing on my perfered method, the healthstone. If not kept cold, they turn into a rock form and even can be one glob of hardened candy, losing its ease of use and versatility, but keeping its potentcy and taste.

The taste is amazing. They taste just like the flower. Not a bit of taste from anything else. Each measures between 80-90% THC content.

Check out the ISS and secret kush loaded on the healthstone, what an amazing flavor combo.

286xwcz.jpg

Colorado patients must try this amazing product.

notmyrealUSERname

Notmy Well-Known Member
How do you know that your rock budder has 80-90% thc content? Is that what you were told, or have you personally seen the test results? Do they test for residual butane? If possible could you post a copy of the analysis?

I suspect that the reason why it always need to be cold is because it may not be properly purged. Proper "oil" will be stable at room temps. One way to increase your yields is to leave some butane in the end product. This does two things, first it increases he weight, second it makes the product more viscous which is why I think your dispensary is telling you to keep it cold. The coldness makes it easier to handle but it also hides the residual butane. Some people think that bidder is just oil with air whipped into it during the purging phase, others think by whipping it you are trapping butane in the product, I don't know which is right but I am curious to see some lab results in order to prove/disprove any of my assumptions.

notmyrealUSERname,

YoGranMazPimp

I Vapes Hard
I'm not a scientist, just a patient. I'd do the sarcastic grin but turned off rich text.

YoGranMazPimp,

weedemon

enthusiast
never heard of it man, looks neat. i wonder about the need to keep it cold though. that's wierd imo, should be stable at ambient temperatures i would have thought?

looks like sponge toffee!

weedemon,

YoGranMazPimp

I Vapes Hard
Keeping it cold is my preference. They keep it at room temp at the dispensary. It just kinda gets hard otherwise.

YoGranMazPimp,

turk

turk
...they have it at san francisco' s dispensaries too...haven't tried it yet...so many products, so little time....:)

turk,

YoGranMazPimp

I Vapes Hard
River rock despensary. Www.riverrockcolorado.com the rock budder just took 3rd in the cannibis cup for best concentrate and river rocks cbd oil took first in the cbd catagory. They got an amazing selection of flowers too.

YoGranMazPimp,
i really wish I had access to concentrates. I need to make them myself and I just don't have the money for that.

VapeNStone,
you can totally do micro runs! running as little as a half quarter! stroh is the man! check him out! :p
Yea? How would one get in touch? Cause I just ran from what it looked like a quarter maybe a little more and I got a gram of premium BHO. Does that sounds like good return?

VapeNStone,

weedemon

enthusiast
it all depends on your starting material, but i usually get 12-15% back so you would have got 1/7x100 = 14.29% so yep! I would say you did just fine! he's a member here! he posts pics in the spiderman's oil section from time to time. :)

weedemon,

YoGranMazPimp

I Vapes Hard
are you a follower of tokin daily as well then? ever since his 2 week youtube ban i kinda fell off the wagon, but I used to watch him all the time. I have seen them on his show before too! :) maybe you havew met tokin then?

Yeah im a daily tokin watcher. He turned me on to this site and river rock despensary. I did get a chance to take a hit with him at the cannabis cup

YoGranMazPimp,

Bouldorado

Yeah im a daily tokin watcher. He turned me on to this site and river rock despensary. I did get a chance to take a hit with him at the cannabis cup

too bad river rock isn't closer to boulder. It'd be tight to check out, but driving 30+ min for basically the same stuff I can get here, just isn't worth it.

Bouldorado,

YoGranMazPimp

I Vapes Hard
too bad river rock isn't closer to boulder. It'd be tight to check out, but driving 30+ min for basically the same stuff I can get here, just isn't worth it.

Well if the same stuff is there, by all means try some. Im in colo spgs, nothing but waxes and various other concentrates here and i gladly drive a hour to get it every two weeks

YoGranMazPimp,

YoGranMazPimp

I Vapes Hard
Heres my latest gram of Rock Budder. Its called IDK. Very sweet tasting and potent. Fresh and powdery.

34rslzb.jpg

The hashman that makes it posted some pics of his new grape stomper extract, which came out pure white powder, cant wait to try some!

YoGranMazPimp,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
Man that looks good, I wish it was legal to just buy that stuff over here.

Just out of curiosity, but how much do you approximately pay for a gram of that?

OhTheAgony,
I would like to know as well. Because I see the prices for flowers are pretty fucking amazing IMHO

VapeNStone,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
Thanks, that's not bad at all. Would you happen to know if your dispensaries are accessible for tourists perhaps?

OhTheAgony,

notmyrealUSERname

Notmy Well-Known Member
They are $35 per gram. Randomly they let them go for 25 a gram on specials, or patient appreciation parties.

How much would a 1/4oz of flowers go for at the dispensary?

It makes one wonder how they could make $ at $25-35/g. I wonder if they are using trim instead of whole flowers.

notmyrealUSERname,
Top Bottom