• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

BHO Dewaxed ejuice recipes

MILKMAN613

Totally new to this forum and have been reviewing all threads and most are none specific. Hopefully this and others will be narrowed down to the type of concentrate used for e-liquid.

First off, I would like to have easy recipes discussed were we talk in terms of gram shatter to mL of whatever juice. De waxed shatter is butane extraction then diluted with grain alcohol(drinkable stuff) frozen then filtered. Once all Alcohol is evaporated placed in vac chamber for further purification.

Next We must consider the hardware for delivery. This can be very overwhelming. But to keep it all simple we should talk in terms of WATTS,OHMS,Voltage and maybe temps depending on the mod you have. The temperature at witch the bho ejuice is vaporized at can and will affect taste and can make it pleasurable or yucky.

PG/PEG400/EJmix/BBmix pro/Vapure Extract/Farm to Vape............Are the common add to BHO to liquefy and load E-mods.

.............we are all after good tasting puffs, BUT bho on its own doesn't carry much aroma like 1/2 gram of bud in a zig zag. And some of these liquidizers are not tasty on there own and more for liquefying the bho.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My first batch...lol..

1g
4ml bbmix pro
joyetech bottom feed .5 ohm 30W
...............................................Harsh throat hit,,4 hits, 15min to medicated.

1g
3ml bbmix pro
1ml tobacco flavor
same as above
.............................................harsh but more flavor 4hits.........

1g
4ml PG
.......................................terrible taste, harsh cough....

need more testing when my mod arrives. Right now i have no control over delivery. WATTS,OHMS,Temp...

.....................Whats your recipe?

MILKMAN613,
Top Bottom