Bhang Stick Private and Evod Twist battery

painpatient

Normally a PAX user, but today I tried the Bhang stick Black Private Reserve "Girl Scout Cookies", and needed to pick up a pen vape. I got a Evod Twist on the cheap and it works pretty well.

First the Bhang Girlscout Cookies. Nice nice stuff. Powerfull Mellow Cerebral stuff. Really strong.

Next the Evod. No instructions so it took me a bit to figure it out.
First the concentrates are good on the lowest voltage.
Next need to push the on button 5 times untill the button lights up.
Then the battery is activated. You need to push and hold the button to make vapor.
Then push the button 5 quick times afterwards to shut it off.

painpatient,

lotsologan

nice man. i haven't had the privilege of trying the Private Reserve stuff yet but I am currently puffing on some pure oil. Bhang seems to make some pretty good cart's. How much did that Evod battery end up costing you? I've been using oPen bottoms since i started using cartridges but I know that they are overpriced so I'd like to purchase a bulk amount of some cheaper bottoms.

lotsologan,

Volteric

For whatever its worth I contacted Bhang to understand how the Bhang Pure Oil Cart and Battery were different than an o.pen considering they look indentical. This was their response:

"Glad to hear it!! Our oil is co2 vs their propane extraction. They use poly ethylene glycol. Whereas we use coconut oil. In the pures that u got it is very similar to the 420 reserve from o.pen. Just a different co2 machine. Plus the trim will give the oil a different thc yield. So basically they are similar and different. But what they call their top shelf, that's our entry and so our top shelf Bhang Black is that much better. The battery is rated for higher power. That's why I suggested using our battery. We designed it that way"

Experientially I found the Bhang Pure Oil to be worlds apart and better than any o.pen I've ever tried. Their battery compared to a 510 thread battery was way better. In fact, using a 510 battery did not "burn" properly.

Volteric,

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
For whatever its worth I contacted Bhang to understand how the Bhang Pure Oil Cart and Battery were different than an o.pen considering they look indentical. This was their response:

"Glad to hear it!! Our oil is co2 vs their propane extraction. They use poly ethylene glycol. Whereas we use coconut oil. In the pures that u got it is very similar to the 420 reserve from o.pen. Just a different co2 machine. Plus the trim will give the oil a different thc yield. So basically they are similar and different. But what they call their top shelf, that's our entry and so our top shelf Bhang Black is that much better. The battery is rated for higher power. That's why I suggested using our battery. We designed it that way"

Experientially I found the Bhang Pure Oil to be worlds apart and better than any o.pen I've ever tried. Their battery compared to a 510 thread battery was way better. In fact, using a 510 battery did not "burn" properly.
I have a friend that mostly medicates with these oil carts, low tolerance and all. Said friend is a fan of the Bhang Pure carts, I've tried them a few times and they're better than the old o.pen stuff they were using. I keep telling myself I'll pick one of them up to have around but I never do...

Quetzalcoatl,
Reactions: Volteric

Volteric

I have a friend that mostly medicates with these oil carts, low tolerance and all. Said friend is a fan of the Bhang Pure carts, I've tried them a few times and they're better than the old o.pen stuff they were using. I keep telling myself I'll pick one of them up to have around but I never do...

I'm a strange toker. I really dont care much for the front end "high" I'm actually just seeking the sedation on the back end. Its hard to achieve because I start with one toke, wait, take another toke so that I by pass the high. These pens are perfect to this end because you can do this without firing up the crafty, for example, for 1-2 small tokes.

Volteric,

tepictoton

So vaping coconut oil is healthy? Because I have a really hard time believing that.

Saw something similar with cbd in the UK. Yet after asking them if they could tell me if vaping coconut oil is okay (and provide links to research that can show this) it got very quiet. Furthermore, would this oil not burn at the temperature needed to vape extract?

StheDubya

I'm sure the coconut oil has a good taste but I wouldn't knowingly vape it. I have done a ton of research on vaping and from everything I read oils like that are a big no no. Not good for you. Have tried both brands. Bhang does taste better. Maybe that's why. But I'm good on vaping oil, unless its weed oil.

Volteric

I have no idea if it's healthier than glycerol or not. I suspect that neither are good. I think limiting these vape sticks to convenient circumstances would be better than all the time. I have used them on goingly for about 6 months and I havent noticed any respiratory problems or signs of any irritation but that is not an idication that it's healthy. Looking forward to clinical studies to set that straight.

painpatient

nice man. i haven't had the privilege of trying the Private Reserve stuff yet but I am currently puffing on some pure oil. Bhang seems to make some pretty good cart's. How much did that Evod battery end up costing you? I've been using oPen bottoms since i started using cartridges but I know that they are overpriced so I'd like to purchase a bulk amount of some cheaper bottoms.
The EVOD cost $30, and im still happy with it 3 months later. The nice thing is that this one has a variable voltage which lets you try higher temp and lower temp to see what works. I just tried a Pure Gold Cart which takes a higher voltage than the Bhang. Just like the PAX at a lower temperature you get different flavor and effects. The Bhang Girl Scout Cookies has a lot of flavor, and is a bit harsh. The Pure Gold is smooth, light of flavor and almost sweet. Id say that the Bhang felt a bit more irritating on the throat, than the Gold Cart.

painpatient,
Top Bottom