Best way to use kief / pollen

EverythingsHazy

It's like saving a few cents of your change every time you make a purchase, and then using the saved cash to buy yourself something nice every once in a while, except it seems to build up even faster!

I highly doubt people actually can tell the difference between ground up bud that is kept on a screen in a 3+ piece grinder and ground bud that is isn't kept on a screen. Such a tiny amount of kief actually gets left behind per bowl, let alone per hit.

To use it, you can just load up 2/3 a bowl of ground bud with 1/3 kief, and either leave it on top for a boosted first few hits, or mix it in to strengthen the entire bowl evenly.

bluenavey00

Arizer Air Aficionado
As others have said, and it depends on the vape, but I like a kief sandwich.

I load the Arizer Air stem with a small amount of herb, then some kief, then top it off. I find only a small amount is needed to notice the difference from a normal load to a kief load. :D

DEZISDAD

So I've recently upgraded my grinder to a 4-part (about time!) so I've got a nice kief collection going.
My plan was just to sprinkle some on top of dry herb (using a convection vape) but wondered if anyone here had any better suggestions...
Is there a more approprate way to use or a better type of vaporizer?
I was also putting on my flower then realized I was defeating to 4th stage of the grinder. I tried different things but my favorite is to stick my dynavap into it, works well enough my stash has taken a hit. give it a try just don't pack too hard

DEZISDAD,
Reactions: Madri-Gal

bum karacho

VAS and GAS Support Group!
co3ki3ktzmmmqjoh.jpg

I have some vapes(profil) but the splinter v1 for only 80€ is my fav for kief and oldschool hash......is use it with 45 on wattmode with 3 sec preheat...
I always add 4 microdrops terpenes on 1g kief, since that and my splinter i love kief!

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
co3ki3ktzmmmqjoh.jpg

I have some vapes(profil) but the splinter v1 for only 80€ is my fav for kief and oldschool hash......is use it with 45 on wattmode with 3 sec preheat...
I always add 4 microdrops terpenes on 1g kief, since that and my splinter i love kief!

'Nuff said. The OP's question has been answered. Nothing more to see here.

Top Bottom