Best way to consume vapor honey

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I have no problem extracting the honey using iso, and I just made my second batch. But my first batch didn't work for me in terms of effect. I would take some duff (or AVB) and drop it in the oil. Then put the wet duff in the Extreme and vape away. I got tons of vapor and it lasted for a long time, but the effect was not there. It was like smoking duff in that it took a shit-ton of it to get a buzz.

My second batch is almost ready, so I ask you:

1 -- How do you store it?
2 -- What method do you use to apply it?
3 -- What do you put it on?
4 -- What's the best way to get fully baked off this shit?

I know a lot of you guys love this stuff, but my only experience using it wasn't great and I want this one to rock. Thansk guys!

stickstones,

Beezleb

I personally do not care for the iso oil. To me it is too messy and hard to use. To use I did pretty much what you did and that was to put it on some weed and vape it.

I have no real good advice except I prefer to recover the hash like condensation via scraping and using a small chunk of that on a bowl to improve it. I use it like kief.

The best use of the oil I found was to take a piece of bud, smear it and fire it up the biblical way in a bowl. To me, when you vape the iso oil, its like it makes the wand stale but im sure others would disagree.

Beezleb,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I just had a pretty good night with the stuff last night. The first couple of seesions were potent. Later on with the same bowl I was still getting thick vapor, but no effect. Maybe this stuff is potent but keeps producing vapor long after all the thc has been vaporized. What do you think?

stickstones,

Beezleb

Its been awhile since I did the iso wash honey oil so I cant recall that with certainty. I know I do not plan on doing it again but I wont say never hehe.

I do recall I did a big ball of scraped wand hash and got very blitzed and did a bunch of oil on a piece of bud and got blitzed. I dont recall which was better but the oil was a pain the butt.

My new thing is to make golden dragon with my abv and the next time I make it I will use the everclear to first clean the wand and tube, then add the abv and make golden dragon. Though I still keep a container of nothing but wand hash for days I really need a pain escape.

Beezleb,

Frickr

first off i keep mine stuck onto the razorbladei use to scrape it up, and keep the razor in t he freezer, it makes it TONS easier to handle as it still is liquid but its alot thicker.
untill it broke, i was using a pyrex glass tube that was bent in a 90* angle. i would just take a little drop of the stuff, usually grabbed off the razorblade with a paperclip or the sort and put the drop in one end of the glass tube. i would then take a lighter and start heating right below the ball and as it would heat up it would slide down the tube. i kept it at about a 45 degree angle, and as the bubble got close to the flame, it would stop and swirl around producing a thick cloud of vapor. 1 drop was usually enough to get me to the level i like to be at 3 would knock you on your ass.

Frickr,

VaporKing

i usually keep my vapor honey on a razor blade too. but i dab a little off with a needle and use a lighter to heat it up and drop it onto a PD stem loaded with herb.

i find everytime i do this the effects are very strong:ko: and can make a PD stem (which normally lasts me 1 hit) last me around 3 hits. :brow:

i have tried putting the vapor honey in my extreme but i wasnt as pleased with the results. it could just be because im use to using very little for a hit and i didnt use enough but i thought i put alot on the bowl.

VaporKing,
Top Bottom