Best Wax Pen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pnutt

Looking for a wax pen that's durable, low maintenance and easy on the wallet! A wax pen NOT made in china. easy to use and doesn't require a lot of expensive replacement parts? Thanks Vapeheads.

Pnutt,

h3rbalist

I used to do drugs. I still do, but I used to, too
I will be thoroughly testing the Eleven dab pen by Vaporbrothers this weekend. If you can hold out till then I'll let you know how I get on.

h3rbalist,
Reactions: Derrrpp

GuyLeDuche

^ "Eat a bag of Dick's!"
I will be thoroughly testing the Eleven dab pen by Vaporbrothers this weekend. If you can hold out till then I'll let you know how I get on.

Ever use the KISS carts? I'm trying to decide between the Eleven or a Minicron/KISS combo.

GuyLeDuche,

h3rbalist

I used to do drugs. I still do, but I used to, too
No.
Ever use the KISS carts? I'm trying to decide between the Eleven or a Minicron/KISS combo.

No.
This is my first concentrate pen.

I have been warmed what to look out for. Harshness, wastage and wick efficiently ect.

I'm assured the Eleven is a good unit. I will let you know.

h3rbalist,

zor

I thoroughly enjoy my omicron with KISS cart and KISS globe. I'm still relatively new to concentrates, but the price point, ease of use, and portability are well worth it.

zor,

215z

All the wax pens on the market are made in China.

Some are better than others.

If you choose to avoid all Chinese products, you'll miss out on some good stuff.

215z,

Pnutt

All the wax pens on the market are made in China.

Some are better than others.

If you choose to avoid all Chinese products, you'll miss out on some good stuff.
Figures - guess i'll keep on waiting, looking and wishing :/

Pnutt,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom