Best wax atomizer

BLACKENEDPLAGUE

Been looking around for a while with wax atomizers (510 mod/ego threaded) that don't really include the mods/battery, although not ruling those out. I'm a vaper with mods on hand and would just like a good attachment for when things get cold (I hate dragging a rig outside when it's raining/snowing)

So far the ecapple miracle, the Saionara, the DT 2.7 and the V-One are of interest. Since you guys have much more experience with this stuff, I need advice.

BLACKENEDPLAGUE,

BLACKENEDPLAGUE

Alternatively, what is a good RDA for wax? single coil with black ceramic with build suggestions

BLACKENEDPLAGUE,

Midnight Toker

That is not a drug, it’s a plant.....
I have a V-One and a DT 2.5. Both use the ceramic donut as the heating element and both are good for low temp dabs. They are both layg attys and as long as you don't overload, they work well and provide good flavorfull hits. Both will ultimately wind up with some splash back on the cover though which is typical. V-One has replaceable coils.

Midnight Toker,

BLACKENEDPLAGUE

When it comes to wax I'm a lightweight so that wouldn't be a big deal. Have you had any experience with those dual quartz coil atomizers?

BLACKENEDPLAGUE,

Farid

For an RDA I love the Velocity RDA. It doesn't have a ton of space between the leads, so the coil size can be a bit restricted, but the coil I use holds enough to satisfy my needs. If you take bigger dabs you might want to consider going with something wider with more space between the leads. I like how the large airflow on the velocity makes it so little reclaim collects on the cap of the atomizer.

Farid,

BLACKENEDPLAGUE

Would 7 wrap 20g bent on a slant be good in the velocity? I have no idea what wattage to use.

BLACKENEDPLAGUE,

jesuswillis

I just received my saionara atomizer from Humboldt vape tech. This thing is built like a tank, easy to use, RIPS and customer service is second to none. the wax coil didn't seat properly and I emailed vic and he said he would get a replacement sent out straight away, highly recommend. I did want to make a new post in e cig portable vapes but didn't have privileges.

jesuswillis,
Reactions: grokit

Baron23

Buy a DT 2.5 for $20 and don't look back. Get the deep dish one. As said, don't overload the sucker and you will be fine. Works great.

Baron23,
Reactions: Adobewan

thebreadsticks

If you don't want to koaf every hit. The Hercules oil cartridge.

The best load as you go pen are the omicron v4 and saionara.

I went with the omicron, might get a herc still

thebreadsticks,
Reactions: Adobewan

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
saionara? not familiar with this one.

everyone i know went to either w9tech or source orb.

FlyingLow,

waxdab23

saionara? not familiar with this one.

everyone i know went to either w9tech or source orb.

Ya, pretty new and making waves as of late. I like my Sainoara Wax coil a lot, although I'll like it a lot more when they offer a version with black ceramic wick instead of a quartz rod, which according to them should be available in a few weeks! Here's where I got mine: http://humboldtvapetech.com

waxdab23,
Top Bottom