Best Water Pipe Percs

What are your guys favorite percs? Disk, inline, dome, showerhead etc.? :ninja:

Since everyone on FC seems to be less stoned then the rest of the world when it comes to reliable information which one provides the best filtration, cooling, and pull speed? What scientific information concludes the effecientcy of different water pipe perc and diffusers? Thanks.

biojuggernaut,

stinkmeaner

I haven't used all of the cool ones they have on the market now but for a downstem type diffuser I like the Showerhead because they seem to have a smoother action, it is like a fizz rather than a chug.

It also depends on the tube or bubbler that you are using, a good glass blower should make a diffuser that works best for the size and shape of the tube.

stinkmeaner,

5446ThatsMyNumber

Great question, especially since I'm looking for a new bong or bub. Right now I'm debating between a hvy-inline-8-arm tree or a LW 15 arm tree. Was gonna ask FC, but I'm gonna wait until the aqualabs site is back up.

hopefully stonemonkey can provide some input on the diff percs, i'm interested as well

5446ThatsMyNumber,

jimbo

winterize
Been also looking into grabbing one on LW 15 arm bubs, they look awesome! Picked up a Vertigo fixed 10 arm a few weeks ago, really impressed with it, smooth hits and a fast clear! Have a Sovereignty stemline in the mail have a feeling that'll be my new favorite tube.

SM posted a good glass guide on the VXC thread, here's the link, look at post #666 : http://www.fuckcombustion.com/viewtopic.php?id=2234&p=27

jimbo,
Top Bottom