Best vaporizer for snowboarding?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I'm looking for a portable vape. This is my first vape but not the first one I've used. Dont like the mdlb only cause of the batteries. I need a vape that runs on charge works at high altidute fits in my pocket nice hits long battery life. Any suggestions or personal experience please post.

B0B Marley,

happyTrails

phishpanicjam
If you want something that is small and quick like the MFLB, the PAX ($250) is getting great reviews. If you plan to pull off to the side of the trail (or have long lift rides) to have a sit down sesh, a Solo ($160) would work if you got one of ED's wooden stems or a case for the glass stems. Great extraction and flavor. I plan to use my Solo this winter on the slopes! PAX may be better suited if money is not an issue. I just can't keep buying vapes!

happyTrails,

max

Out to lunch
Cold weather is really hard on batteries. The best vapes for cold and windy weather are the zapman types, where you use a torch.

I plan to use my Solo this winter on the slopes!
You're going to ski with a glass tube on you? Better store it carefully.

max,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
He mentioned Ed's stems, wake up Max
790_smiley_picking_a_fight.gif

I think anything butane powered will be out of the question because of the altitude?

How long do you need the batteries to hold up in between charges?

OhTheAgony,

max

Out to lunch
Ed's stems could give you a good poke too, but yeah, better than glass.

I think anything butane powered will be out of the question because of the altitude?
Nobody mentioned butane powered. A torch will certainly work. I've seen a few butane torches on the slopes heating up a Vapman. Cold weather vaping can be tricky. The OP is going to have to compromise, one way or another.

max,

Jacob

I had this probelm last year. I ordered a No2 for my friend which we brought snowboarding. It worked alright, but its a little big to be riding with. Personally I was going to buy a MFLB for this upcoming season. Maybe get extended batteries or something..

Jacob,

happyTrails

phishpanicjam
In the past, I have used my MFLB on the slopes with great success. That said, it lacks in some respects that I am sure we could debate ad infinitum :rant:. While cold weather is hard on batts, I think the use of the box is harder on them. Those batteries, simply put, get abused and require periodic replacement to perform at an optimal levels. In a regular electronic device they would perform for hours or days. In the box, 2 minutes or so. Anywho, the No2 is a bigger unit and I can see the problem there. If you have a backpack, no biggie. A Solo is small and would easily fit in one jacket pocket. Throw a stem (glass or wood) in a toothbrush case or something similar) in a different pocket. When the time comes, assemble and go! The MFLB battery caps are awesome for preloaded and half cooked stems.

happyTrails,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom