1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Best vaporizer for rosin???

Discussion in 'Vaporization Discussion' started by uncanni, Feb 22, 2020.

1. uncanni

uncanni Well-Known Member

I'm searching and searching, but not coming up with good results. Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

shredder and invertedisdead like this.
  2. invertedisdead

invertedisdead High Standards

IMHO a 25mm Quartz banger + 25mm axial coil + 19mm Ruby or sapphire insert is the cream of the crop.

As far as brands I'm using a banger and coil by 710coils, an insert by 710gems, and powered by a MaxVapor controller.

Roth, shredder, MinnBobber and 2 others like this.
  3. FlyingLow

FlyingLow Team NO SLEEP!

+1 invertedisdead !

You will find no good device for rosin, this is meant for dabbing.
    I go back and forth between my 710 quartz banger and my DNail SiC halo

4. emmdeemo

emmdeemo Pastor for the Church of Stop Coughing since 1849

I will go to bat for the T-Bucket. 30mm sapphire dish. Great heat transfer, efficiency, flavour. Almost indestructible banger body :)

I've talked Auber into updating their software to support a 'boost' mode for easy uptemping/temp stepping. This hasnt actually been implemented yet, but I will be buying Auber once they do. Uptemping is incredible for flavour and still managing to get all those slightly higher temp effects.

I make my own organic rosin, and use the T-Bucket with a sapphire dish daily.

Otherwise, go with the suggestion from @invertedisdead :)

shredder, invertedisdead and Alexis like this.
  5. Alexis

Alexis Well-Known Member

Absolutely guys I agree fully with the above two posts if you are going to do things at least do them properly no third party improvised skimping get yourself a 710 coil and Banger like @invertedisdead recommends.

I did in fact. I never used it though. I should sell it really with my Auber Rdk 300.

Edit- make that the above 3 posts from three very knowledgeable and experienced guys.

@emmdeemo just pipped me to it with I am sure another really great and sound recommendation. These guys know their stuff, listen to them.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2020
    shredder, invertedisdead and emmdeemo like this.
  6. BabyFacedFinster

BabyFacedFinster Capo di tutt'i capi

I'm not contradicting what has been recommended so far. I own a banger set-up with a 710 coil and an Auber 300. It is a super set up that works flawlessly.

I press rosin so that is my main source of concentrate. I have to say that I don't use the dab set up very much because the dab hits are so strong for me.

I tend to stuff my rosin in some organic cotton and hit it through my dynavap with an IH or in my little Fury 2. They work very well for everyday hits, just not the massive blast that you would get with a dab rig.

7. 510MOD

510MOD Manufacturer

I agree the banger + axial coil + enail controller is the best way to vape rosin at home.

I would recommend the Rio stache or Divine Tribes v4 Crucible for portable options that can give similar results.

8. FlyingLow

FlyingLow Team NO SLEEP!

I fucking LOVE my RIO!

510MOD and emmdeemo like this.
  9. LordRandall420

LordRandall420 Oklahoma Cannabis

Would a D-cup be okay for Rosin?

10. emmdeemo

emmdeemo Pastor for the Church of Stop Coughing since 1849

A DCup is AWESOME for rosin, tho if i you can throw down the extra dollar, I would recommend the TBucket ever so slightly over the DCup.

Sapphire dish for either if you can.

11. LordRandall420

LordRandall420 Oklahoma Cannabis

What temp do you prefer on the Dcup back when you used it before the Tbucket? I'm having a problem were a puddle forms in the middle or appears to be extra, do you burn it off or Q-tip it off while it is cooling down/off?

12. Ramahs

Ramahs Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017

Yeah. Banger & torch or banger & PID controlled coil are the way to go for rosin and other concentrates.

invertedisdead likes this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors