Best Vaporizer for Poor man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pjake

It's all in the reflexes.
If you want big hits you are going to sacrifice efficient use of the herb, IMHO. The MFLB is the most efficient vaporizer. Grind really fine with a finishing grinder and herb will last you a long time. You probably have noticed that the Pax 1 "burns" through a lot more herb. You might consider the Plenty. My son got one recently and loves it for the big hits. However it's a desktop unit. For big hits AND stealthy portability under $200 there are lots of choices and lots of opinions. If I was you I'd use the Pax and the MFLB exclusively for a few weeks and get used to the vape high. Peruse all the threads about portable vapes and try to form your own opinion about what might be better than what you currently have.
If your willing to sacrifice portability just get the nano. Big hits and efficient.

CuckFumbustion

Lo and Behold! The transformative power of Vapor.
CF is I believe referring to a fan - like the EQ and HerbalAire has.
Yes, I wanted something with the fan driven option. I have read some posts about some new users getting to know Da Budda and overtoasting their materials. The wand does go directly into the heating chamber. So I was wondering if convection was a factor? DOn't get me wrong, It is probably still a good desktop for a new user. And a few new users who quit combusting were happy buying a Da Budda or a Silver Surfer. But the EQ seemed to do what I wanted and under $150.00. So I thought it was at least worth a mention. Since the Arizer models seem to cover most of the bases (not all) as being a good choice for "Best Vaporizer for Poor man". It was notable that they also produce an inexpensive desktop.
You probably have noticed that the Pax 1 "burns" through a lot more herb....
If I was you I'd use the Pax and the MFLB exclusively for a few weeks and get used to the vape high. Peruse all the threads about portable vapes and try to form your own opinion about what might be better than what you currently have.

Yes consider perusing the sites for how to get the best usage out of the devices you already have. I noticed how much I went through with the PAX until I used the screen trick and got to know how to keep it clean like the pros. I now keep it on the lowest setting and the maintenance is a lot lower than when I first owned it. Also That knowledge carried over to my next purchase. Also knowing what draw technique best suits each device will open up more choices as what you can buy. Some units (and I'm guessing even more so with the non electronic vapes) have a learning curve or preferred technique for getting the best results. Plenty of data and personal recommends at FC. I would look closer at vaporizers that have been in the market for more than a year as a starting point. Then perhaps the up-and-comers. :2c:

wolf1027

thanks everyone for the help. I am probably getting the air. I had a surge of extra $ and was thinking of the crafty instead but price point and a battery that is not interchangeable kept me away. also I can buy more herb with the $150 difference. that brings me to another point. it seems that getting the most out of herb is easier with air than crafty.
I go through a half Oz a week so I need efficiency.

uhranium

I go through a half Oz a week so I need efficiency.
Ok, that's about 6.5x the amount I use in a week and I use a mighty with at least 2 sessions a day.
If you pay 5$ for a gram, you can save 50$ a week and have the thing for basically free in two months.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom