Best vaporizer for legal herbs?

Tannhauser Gate

I'm thinking about buying a vaporizer for herbs like chamomile, lavender, valerian, etc. I know these herbs have a lower vaporization temperature than cannabis, so I would need a vaporizer that allowed for lower temperature settings. Would a VapCap M work?

C No Ego

I'm thinking about buying a vaporizer for herbs like chamomile, lavender, valerian, etc. I know these herbs have a lower vaporization temperature than cannabis, so I would need a vaporizer that allowed for lower temperature settings. Would a VapCap M work?
the fury vapes go down to 320 F ... not sure if that is low enough for your purposes, but they range from 320 to 430 F... small packed loads that are not herb hogs like some vapes, a grea little vape no doubt... available @ healthyrips.com

C No Ego,
Reactions: macbill

Vaporware

VapCaps can be used at low temps, but you may end up stopping the heat before they click if you want temps that low. If you just heat the end of the cap, I’m not sure what temp it clicks at, but I would assume a bit higher.

Out of the options I have, I’d probably use the FlowerPot for convection and/or the Ascent for conduction heating (probably the newer IQ or something else if I was buying now) which both have precise temp settings that go as low as you want, but on a tight budget a VapCap is also a reasonable option to try.

BestBuds

The Dude
The most enjoyable herbal vaping experience I have ever had was with a S&B Mighty. I used to vape a bowl of Indian Warrior and vanilla from time to time and didn't like it in any other vape I owned. I absolutely hated the plastic in the Mighty and I generally don't like conduction vapes so I sold my mighty 2 years ago. Now I vape only the best legal herb imo. Cannabis!!!!

Tannhauser Gate

The most enjoyable herbal vaping experience I have ever had was with a S&B Mighty. I used to vape a bowl of Indian Warrior and vanilla from time to time and didn't like it in any other vape I owned. I absolutely hated the plastic in the Mighty and I generally don't like conduction vapes so I sold my mighty 2 years ago. Now I vape only the best legal herb imo. Cannabis!!!!

I'm thinking about getting the Mighty. Is the plastic that bad? What are you vaping with now?
Thanks.

BestBuds

The Dude
I'm thinking about getting the Mighty. Is the plastic that bad? What are you vaping with now?
Thanks.
I am definitely in the minority not liking the Mighty. It's just funny to me how many people panic over vape materials yet they don't blink buying a mighty. Like I have seen people throw a fit over Chinese glass but say their edc is a mighty. :huh::rolleyes:

I have a healthy rotation of vapes I use regularly. eNano has been my #1 since January, I have also been using Lotus, Elev8r, and Splinter Z around the house and for a out and about pocket vape I use Firewood 5. I am ordering a InstaHeat 510 from @Alan this week too and I am sure that will be in heavy rotation. It might knock a vape off my list too, who knows? :shrug:

Again I only vape cannabis. Maybe with a little botanical herbs mixed into unappealing tasting bud, but that's rare.

Tannhauser Gate

By the way, how was the Indian Warrior? Was is relaxing?

BestBuds

The Dude
By the way, how was the Indian Warrior? Was is relaxing?
Yeah it was actually really good! It was super tart sour upon first hit but quickly turns to tart red berry. The effects don't last long either. You can also get completely immune to it's effects if you use it too much.

I preferred it in a tea. :myday:

BestBuds,
Reactions: Madri-Gal

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
at first I was thinking K2 or spice .... glad it was not that stuff right?

I used to get the 99% JWH-018 powder and make my own "K-2" smoking mix that I sold for $5 per gram.
It was a bit too heady for some at the strength I used to make it, but it was still quite enjoyable.
It was especially a good find for me, as I was finishing a decade of probation where I was getting constant drug tests.

Ramahs,
Reactions: C No Ego
Top Bottom