Best vaporizer for getting multiple people high?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThisIsBrutus

Hey FC,Recently bought a Solo as my first vaporizer (which I love and have already quit combustion including smoking cigs) - I'm all for vaporizing now, and a lot of my friends are seeing the benefits as well.However, we all have a very high tolerance, and when we each need two bowls on 7 out of a water tool, it shows that the Solo really is just that, a solo device (which it does wonderfully i might add).So I need another one - One for parties and sessions where we are several people (anywhere from 2 to 10) that need to get high off of it. When we visit coffeeshops in Amsterdam a lot of them have a few volcanos set up. And while we like them, they are not "good" enough for getting 10 people high. I'm sure they are good, but the whole bag-delivery system doesn't work for us. I don't know if it's because of THC condensating on the inside, or what the reason is, but we are not getting high (enough), unless I - like on the solo - refill all the time, which I would prefer not to. Right now I fill a solo bowl, turn it on 7, let it pre-heat and use a big normal bong to fill up the chamber and then inhale that at once. It seems to give the best head-rush and combustion-like high (without the combustion negatives). However, as i said we need at least 1-2 of these each, so it does take a while - and without a PA on the solo I really have to stay on top of the battery to make sure it doesn't run out.So - is there a vape out there for us? And what is the best delivery-method? Bag, whip or into a piece of glass as we are doing now?

Bouldorado

If you want quick, huge hits nothing beats the lotus. In my experience, if you vape with more than 3-4 people, getting high becomes a time-consuming process.

Have you looked into dabbing concentrates? It's really hard to beat the efficiency of an e-nail, in terms of individual hit potency/time.

Bouldorado,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

ThisIsBrutus

I must admit I haven't tried the Lotus, but I don't think it'll be the right thing. It seems like it would be very well suited as a solo-replacement when I'm out in the woods for several days at a time, but for a session back in my apartment with my friends, I'm not so sure.Also, bud is not easy to come by. I have 1 strain to choose from(although very good), and when he is out, the only other thing we can get is hash. Concentrates is nowhere to be found unless I wanna make them myself, which unfortunately is not possible until my grow is done.

ThisIsBrutus,

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
Agreed with Bouldorado, the Solo isn't going medicate like a Lotus, log, or Hammer will.

I suggest looking at a log vape, like the ENANO, EV2, or Underdog, get multiple stems, tell people to keep theirs and just pass the log.

But a Hammer is 120 dollars, heats up quicker than those blocks of wood, and has no restrictions of where it can be used.

ThisIsBrutus

Okay, so it seems I was wrong about the lotus. Maybe it can get a whole bunch of people high ;)Using a torch is a pretty big turn-off though, I kinda like the set-the-temp-and-forget nature of the Solo and many other e-powered vaporizers. Using a Lotus would seem like a step-back technology wise. About the E-nano(Isn't the EV2 pretty much the same?), underdog, hammer etc. Does any of them do concentrate (hash mainly) better than the other? As i said that is easiest to come by, and while I buy (expensive) bud, most of my friends don't. If they can fill it up with hash, get high and not fuck up my vape all at the same time, that would be awesome!

ThisIsBrutus,

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
Have you looked at the plenty ? All the vaporizers mentioned already are sweat and all but it sounds like you want a party vape. I mean with 10 people hitting it trying to get a buzz no log will be mindless fun when your stuffing it every 3 hits. I haven't done it yet but you can shove an unreal amount of herb into an HerbalAire and pass around a whip or fill bags, if you want to you can do both. The plenty I haven't used myself but looks made for what you want another vape for. That's my :2c: !!

5-10 people around a vape that holds .30gm or less would seem to be be a lot of work to me.

If a couple volcanos can't get you all high I just thought.......................................... !!

Last edited:

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
Have you looked at the plenty ? All the vaporizers mentioned already are sweat and all but it sounds like you want a party vape. I mean with 10 people hitting it trying to get a buzz no log will be mindless fun when your stuffing it every 3 hits. I haven't done it yet but you can shove an unreal amount of herb into an HerbalAire and pass around a whip or fill bags, if you want to you can do both. The plenty I haven't used myself but looks made for what you want another vape for. That's my :2c: !!

5-10 people around a vape that holds .30gm or less would seem to be be a lot of work to me.

If a couple volcanos can't get you all high I just thought.......................................... !!
Do you have a log? With a VVPS I have been able to get stretch the amount of hits for mine into a ridiculous number, I find not using multiple stems crazy, just pregrind the herb, set the herb in the center of the circle, let users refill the stem if they need more bowls. This way they also get all the goodies in the bowl instead of someone starting and others getting the middle or end hits.

But I hate sharing bowls in vapes because of how differently we all vape and I don't find it fair with people getting different hits at different stages of vaporization.

The Hammer does concentrates pretty well in my opinion, they should soon be releasing a concentrates adapter for convection hits and it already can deliver hits equivalent to using a nail if you like to dab, I've noticed tiny dabs in the Hammer to be the most effective.

But I can't see .3 getting 5 people high, if it's all in the same bowl especially. At least not high enough that that would be the only bowl.

Bag/Whip hybrids may also interest you, the EQ I know we've had bowls going forever, only using whip mode. But it doesnt hit as quick as a log in my opinion and you find the problem being similar to a solo.

The HA and Vapir Rise are also available, and both allow multiple users at once. I think the rise is 4 users.

Last edited:

as

Herbalair with a 5 bag set up?

I no you said you don't like bags but you can blow 5 at a time then put the whip on as well or you could use 5 whips at ones

You can cram a few gs into a HA and on a demo vid I saw they said they fit 7 gs in the chamber

EveryDayAmnesiac

Seems like an LSV would be a good fit. Can be had for a decent price and with one of their fatty adapter thingies for the wand or for water use. Huge bowl, huge power, not huge cost. Just a little stirring, I guess. I've only used one a couple of times but it seems as though it'd be a great party vape. Wasn't it kinda designed with that in mind?

Last edited:

DDave

Vape Wizard
Accessory Maker
Seems like an LSV would be a good fit. Can be had for a decent price and with one of their fatty adapter thingies for the wand or for water use. Huge bowl, huge power, not huge cost. Just a little stirring, I guess. I've only used one a couple of times but it seems as though it'd be a great party vape. Wasn't it kinda designed with that in mind?
+1 for LSV being a great choice for multiple persons!

nkotb

If I'm looking to share my vape with others, I like to break out my Vaporbrothers unit. I'll use a longer hose, and attach it to a VB hydrator. From there, we just pass the hydrator around, leaving the unit in place.

nkotb,

Bouldorado

Okay, so it seems I was wrong about the lotus. Maybe it can get a whole bunch of people high ;)Using a torch is a pretty big turn-off though, I kinda like the set-the-temp-and-forget nature of the Solo and many other e-powered vaporizers. Using a Lotus would seem like a step-back technology wise. About the E-nano(Isn't the EV2 pretty much the same?), underdog, hammer etc. Does any of them do concentrate (hash mainly) better than the other? As i said that is easiest to come by, and while I buy (expensive) bud, most of my friends don't. If they can fill it up with hash, get high and not fuck up my vape all at the same time, that would be awesome!

After watching my roommate combust in the lotus for the second time this week (he does this fairly regularly), I think I might have to retract my recommendation. The lotus is good if you know what you're doing, but for drunk/stoned, uncoordinated or inexperienced vaporists, the torch can definitely be tricky.

deadheadbill

I can see clearly now the smoke is gone...
After watching my roommate combust in the lotus for the second time this week (he does this fairly regularly), I think I might have to retract my recommendation. The lotus is good if you know what you're doing, but for drunk/stoned, uncoordinated or inexperienced vaporists, the torch can definitely be tricky.

Agree 100%. While not as steep a curve as the MFLB, the Lotus requires some knowledge of vaping basics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom