• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Best vaporization method for solventless full melt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ocbubble

Wondering if there were anyone on FC that knows a thing or two about vaping full melt bubble hash as opposed to dabbing it. Currently using a cloud evo. Thinking about switching over to the Sublimator but seeing if there any other options.

ocbubble,

PPN

Volute of Vapor
My better vape for full melt hash is the E-nano, lot of power is needed to vape this sort of concentrates and the nano provides it to you!

I own the Persei+sr-74 but I never try yet to put full melt hash into but I know the hercule can handle it!

ocbubble

My better vape for full melt hash is the E-nano, lot of power is needed to vape this sort of concentrates and the nano provides it to you!

I own the Persei+sr-74 but I never try yet to put full melt hash into but I know the hercule can handle it!

Nice! yeah, everyone keeps pointing me towards the nano. Any attachments I should get in particular?

ocbubble,

Been Vapin

Fringe Class
watch

Been Vapin,
Reactions: ocbubble
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom