Best vaporiser for Shatter?

nilo

I'm looking for something that doesn't require much cleaning and is easy to use, any recommendations?

nilo,

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
Look on divine tribes site ineedhemp.com or a haze. Possibly a cera?

iDRINKBLEACH,

mikeben

Look on divine tribes site ineedhemp.com or a haze. Possibly a cera?
My Haze does shatter like a champ. Buy a SS pad cut it with shop sicsors to fit a haze can bottom put your shatter on top and use the silicone lid and you ardly will have any cleaning. A quick swab with a Q tip dipped in some ISO or glass cleaner will do the trick. A dab can last a LONG time.

SavedByTheVape

the hands down best vape i've come across for shatter and live resin is my buddy's vapexhale. I was super excited when he invited me over to dab on his new rig but when he pulled out yet another "NEWIST" vape technology from his collection I was like "WTF, i thought we were gonna dab on your new DAB RIG man!?!?" They quickly explained that it is absolutely a dab rig but that the big difference is that it uses 100% pure convection instead of a hot surface to freeebase. My mind was blown and lets just say that those hot air dabs took me to a whole other new galaxy!! Also super easy to clean and maintain because you juss crank up the heat to the max and it works like a self-cleaning oven

mikeben

The EVO and Haze both do Oils and Waxes superbly the former does the traditional dab one hitter without the mess, and the latter makes it a session. Both really have their plusses and I wouldn't want to be without either for my concentrates.

RenDabs

Are you looking for something portable or more of a desktop unit? If you're looking for a home unit, I'd get an e-nail. Easy to clean, great flavor, and easy to use. The EVO is nice for oil, but I don't really like how you can't take more than a few dabs at one time unless you have a lot of nails, which are expensive for what they are. They're also kind of a pain to keep clean if you use them a lot. Does taste awesome though, and would be a good choice if you're also going to be using flower with it.

Top Bottom