Best vapes for coverting smokers?

Qbit

cannabanana
Ok so I get by pretty well thankyou on my 2 little beasts, the PD and the MFLB, but while they may be a curiosity for other people, they come across a bit light-on for most rusted-on heavy smokers. So I'm asking others here (especially those with a selection of big-hitters): what vape seems to really make smokers think again?

Qbit,

Progress

'Socratic Existentialist, MD'
IME, a dry PD (or dry whip vape) for joint smokers, or any variable temp vape CRANKED UP (and run through their favorite piece) for bong tokers (or a powerful vape like the DeVerdamper or the VHW with a huge full bowl) -- high temperature bags of vapor too ;).

Progress,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
So far I have converted 2 of my buddies with the VG. It took them a wee bit at first, but now they are hooked. I just spoke to my buddy earlier today who (finally) said that he doesnt even like smoking it anymore now! He LOOOOOVES his vapor so much more. So much more in fact I talked him into getting a Zap as his next vape when he isnt on the road.

AGBeer,

steiner666

Serial vapist
Everyone that I've had try my DBV either says that they would never smoke again if they could afford one (my bum unemployed friends lol) or that they ARE getting one and plan on switching to vaping. I haven't converted anyone by just having them try my LB though...

If used right, i think a whip/vape-bong would deliver the most powerful hits to equal smoking, but if the person doesnt really get how to take their hits that might leave them with the wrong impression, in which case, filling a bag at a decently high temp will give them a sure thing. I'd say that the vape that fits the bill best would be the extreme or the ion in that case, since they can do both (at least the extreme can, ion's whip i dont think is out yet?). You could start off filling bags for them and then move on to vape-bonging or whipping.

steiner666,

tdavie

Unconscious Objector
What Steiner666 says. My GF still smokes; ciggy's, J's and some crappy water pipe. She used my Iolite a bit (even bought her own), but she first took a shine to the Extreme (thats all I was able to afford for a bag vape at the time, although I think I'm going to nab the Volcano next) when I cranked the temp to 225C and gave her a smoky bag. Was still smoother than smoking, so she was happy.

Tom

tdavie,

Chubba

Vaporbonger
I've absolutely BLOWN smokers minds with the Supreme, they are amazed, yet the $200 USD (with postage nearly $280 AUD, a full ounce of weed) turns anyone off instantly.

Load them up a full bowl, heat it to 330F and then plonk it in the joint and let them rip... has even the most experienced smokers choking :D

Chubba,

FEAR420

Chubba said:
I've absolutely BLOWN smokers minds with the Supreme, they are amazed, yet the $200 USD (with postage nearly $280 AUD, a full ounce of weed) turns anyone off instantly.

Load them up a full bowl, heat it to 330F and then plonk it in the joint and let them rip... has even the most experienced smokers choking :D
Ive got to agree with Chubba...the SV is most certainly a "conversion tool". Like he said,just load it up,fire up the torch & pop it on a bong and let that fucker rip. Big,tasty vapor hits every time until its spent! Gotta love it :nod:

FEAR420,

SimonC

I'm a smoker. I love to smoke and I can say with utmost honesty that I use a DBV 80% of the time almost solely for its smoothness and flavor. There's still no substitute for the physical act of snapping one-hitters from a nicely optimized bong, but the DBV's overall satisfaction level is high.

Simon

SimonC,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
I know my SSV had friends not believing they weren't really smoking.... Choking their heads off.... Oh yeah! I can only think th VRIP would do the same....DBV as well. Any of the big hitters that really pack a whollop I think a smoker would be pretty easily swayed by the vapor.

I'm converting folks like mad :D doing demos, loans, etc.

Lo,
Top Bottom