• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Best vape pen from ebay under $30?

Status
Not open for further replies.

grdwaste

Glass Psycho
Last edited:

GrilledGoat

New Places
Get a 3.7v battery(i like vision spinners) and a KISS Globe and you are set. I'm loving this setup, pure flavor, nice rips. Great to use as a on-the-go vape. The w9tech globe is much better than the silica fiber wicked ones I see in headshops and on ebay

GrilledGoat,

grdwaste

Glass Psycho
Get a 3.7v battery(i like vision spinners) and a KISS Globe and you are set. I'm loving this setup, pure flavor, nice rips. Great to use as a on-the-go vape. The w9tech globe is much better than the silica fiber wicked ones I see in headshops and on ebay
Good call! The globe is what I was most worried about. That seems like a wayyy better option than the eBay ones and more durable. How's the glass on it?

grdwaste,

GrilledGoat

New Places
Good durable glass, they offer a boro upgrade i think.. I broke mine but it was dropped out of a car onto pavement. My new one is holding up well with drops and daily use.

GrilledGoat,

grdwaste

Glass Psycho
Good durable glass, they offer a boro upgrade i think.. I broke mine but it was dropped out of a car onto pavement. My new one is holding up well with drops and daily use.
How could I get the boro upgrade? Can you imagine if they made a globe out of quartz? Fucking indestructible

grdwaste,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom