Best vape for Traditional (morrocan style) hash ? Vapman or Vapcap ?

in_human_form

I've been using the Starry V2 for a while. It's a great vape to use in public without anyone realizing (cause it looks like an ecig)
and it vapes hash very well (goes up to 240°C)

Only problem I have with the starry's is they break easily,
and the top screen needs to be cleaned after every session where'd you end up not having used it carefully enough.

I did some searching for a better alternative for traditional hash,
but I don't find any other electronic vape that goes to 240° (I tend to start vaping at 223°C and end at 234-238°C) that is Hash friendly. (A separate capsule for hash is probably indispensable)

So for alternatives I was thinking about either a Dynavap VapCap or a Vapman
I'm going to miss the stealth option and precise temperature of a Starry, but am willing to sacrifice those qualities for more durability (and perhaps better taste?).

What's the best vaporizer for Hash according to you?
Bunch of thanks.

in_human_form,
Reactions: arb

in_human_form

:leaf::peace::leaf::peace::leaf:

I'll probably be ordering a Vapman tomorrow,

as that seems to be the most durable vaporizer
which would probably work most effectively for hash (as far as i can tell)
and looks to be the easiest vape to clean and maintain.

I'm going to miss vaping in plain sight in public,:borg:
but for now the Vapman seems to be the safest bet to invest my money in.

I hope that if anyone has a better alternative to the Vapman they will speak up soon :science:

(I'm so dissapointed in the Starry right now. I could live with the battery acting a bit weird after I had dropped it.
But even with no visible damage to the oven at all, I now suspect vaporized chemicals from behind the oven are leaking into the vapor.
Seems like the Starry is dangerous to good health.)

Last edited:
in_human_form,

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
:leaf::peace::leaf::peace::leaf:

I'll probably be ordering a Vapman tomorrow,

as that seems to be the most durable vaporizer
which would probably work most effectively for hash (as far as i can tell)
and looks to be the easiest vape to clean and maintain.

I'm going to miss vaping in plain sight in public,:borg:
but for now the Vapman seems to be the safest bet to invest my money in.

I hope that if anyone has a better alternative to the Vapman they will speak up soon :science:

(I'm so dissapointed in the Starry right now. I could live with the battery acting a bit weird after I had dropped it.
But even with no visible damage to the oven at all, I now suspect vaporized chemicals from behind the oven are leaking into the vapor.
Seems like the Starry is dangerous to good health.)

What vape is best for you depends on your needs. I didn't get a clear sense of what is most important for you beyond using hash, but it seems like stealth is important.

I tend to look at vapes in 3 basic categories: desktops, battery portables and torch portables.

I will always choose my log vape (e-nano) as my best vape for the whole experience. Flavor, adjustable and unbridled power, and efficiency. However, it is bound by a cord so it is my home base. I do have a few portables which complete my needs.

I like portables for road trips, vacations, yard work, and occasional lazy sessions on the couch. Some folks depend on their portables as daily drivers, and whether it is out of need or want, that works fine for many.

I myself have yet to warm up completely to torch vapes as I am not skilled at using torches without over heating, even with vapes like the vapcap which has a protective system. I have 2 vapcaps and a Lotus for torch vapes but they don't have regular use. I may revisit the vapcaps if I decide to invest in a IH heater and I like the concept. The vapmans seem well engineered, but for me there are just too many little steps involved to get yourself high, and yes, whenever someone sees you heating something with a torch they think you're smoking crack.

I have really fallen in love with my Healthyrips Fury 2 as my little portable sidekick. It can handle flower or concentrates. You can use the original mouthpiece with or without the little dosing capsules or load one of the several glass adapters for dry or water applications. It is a little guy with a lot of power. Very stealthy and very easy to load and use. The only downside is the battery has a somewhat short charge life, but all the positives outweigh that for me.

However, the Fury 2 only goes up to 430F or around 220C. I'm not sure what you mean when you say "hash" because it means different products in different areas. Are you talking about pressed kief moraccan type hash or more like hash oil or waxes? I dont vape flower beyond 200C because the flavor gets too roasty and wax/shatter concentrates that I melt into cotton doesn't require much beyond 210C.

Last edited:
BabyFacedFinster,

in_human_form

What vape is best for yo
black-mercedes-hash-for-sale-online.jpg
u depends on your needs. I didn't get a clear sense of what is most important for you beyond using hash, but it seems like stealth is important.

I tend to look at vapes in 3 basic categories: desktops, battery portables and torch portables.

I will always choose my log vape (e-nano) as my best vape for the whole experience. Flavor, adjustable and unbridled power, and efficiency. However, it is bound by a cord so it is my home base. I do have a few portables which complete my needs.

I like portables for road trips, vacations, yard work, and occasional lazy sessions on the couch. Some folks depend on their portables as daily drivers, and whether it is out of need or want, that works fine for many.

I myself have yet to warm up completely to torch vapes as I am not skilled at using torches without over heating, even with vapes like the vapcap which has a protective system. I have 2 vapcaps and a Lotus for torch vapes but they don't have regular use. I may revisit the vapcaps if I decide to invest in a IH heater and I like the concept. The vapmans seem well engineered, but for me there are just too many little steps involved to get yourself high, and yes, whenever someone sees you heating something with a torch they think you're smoking crack.

I have really fallen in love with my Healthyrips Fury 2 as my little portable sidekick. It can handle flower or concentrates. You can use the original mouthpiece with or without the little dosing capsules or load one of the several glass adapters for dry or water applications. It is a little guy with a lot of power. Very stealthy and very easy to load and use. The only downside is the battery has a somewhat short charge life, but all the positives outweigh that for me.

However, the Fury 2 only goes up to 430F or around 220C. I'm not sure what you mean when you say "hash" because it means different products in different areas. Are you talking about pressed kief moraccan type hash or more like hash oil or waxes? I dont vape flower beyond 200C because the flavor gets too roasty and wax/shatter concentrates that I melt into cotton doesn't require much beyond 210C.
Hi yes,
I forgot to mention I need the system to be portable.

With hash I meant solid hash, which after vaping still leaves some solid material. (see picture)
In my experience I needed to heat the Starry I had to 223°C and move up slowly to 232°/237°C.

Hash oil or stuff like Rosin vapes at a much lower temperature than solid hash.
Can the systems you mentioned handle this type of hash?

in_human_form,

Alex3oe

Accessory Maker
Vaping pure hash is quite a problem. Some may disagree, but in my opinion there are only a few Vaporizers out there, really working well with hash. With "well", I mean NOT to have to use degummed hemp fiber or something like that, or stir after each draw.

The Vapman is an excellent choice for your needs. The Vapcap gets dirty and even plugged quite fast, if you vape pure hash and you'll have to clean it often.

What's working well too are the RBT/Lil Bud/... devices with a J-Hook, but that's far away from stealth and portability :D

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
Got it, you are talking traditional pressed hash. I haven't had that type of hash in a long time. In fact the last time was back in my younger days when I smoked it. So @Alex3oe may know best here having experience vaping it.

I would love to try it again since I loved the flavor of the pressed hash. The density of it would seem like an issue. I probably would heat and mash a piece up in some organic cotton or with some herb and hit it in any of my vapes after breaking it up. I remember making joints in Europe where you rub warm hash into the tobacco of an opened cigarette and roll it up again. It would fun to do the same with cannabis flower and then vape it.

edit: I also see you got some good advice on the Dynavap vapcap thread from @Squiby. That would tell me that your hash would work well in a vapcap since @Squiby tells no lies and gives sage advice over there.

Last edited:
BabyFacedFinster,

in_human_form

My new vapman classic has arrived. :nod:

For first time use I inserted between 25 and 50mg of Moroccan Pressed Hash in between 2 screens,
and have gotten a strong effect from it.

I was super careful not to burn it so I took a lot of draws on lower temperatures
and only got a few hits where the vapman was hot enough to produce more visible vapor from the tiny amount of hash I had put in.

Most of the vapor I drawed in was invisible but was still very tasty.
The airflow is perfect, doesn't feel harsh on the throat.

After 1 use I can already tell that the vapman has much better taste than the cheap starry's,
which are made from questionable rubbers/plastics in stark contrast with the vapman.

If my budget one day permits I might try a high end electronic vaporizer,
but seems like I'll be using the vapman for a while.

:luv:

I suggest pressing your hash into rosin. You can dab it if you like or choose a hight temp vape. Vapcaps works among others. Vapman should be good too.

Mr. Gweilo 420,

in_human_form

I already tried that recently, but I think rosin comes on harder...
it's not the same effect as mini-dosing with the Super Pollen hash I love.

With hash I can take more draws to get the same effect = more fun.
And maybe the more concentrated contents of rosin itself also changes some of the effect.

Then there's also a loss of material through the rosin pressing process.
And on top of that, I think creating rosin and working with rosin is just a messy hassle... but maybe I'm just not skilled enough to do that right.

in_human_form,
Top Bottom