• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Best vape for me?

clukx

I'm thinking solo 2..
Everything I want in a vape is:
Good battery life
Great battery life
Good flavor
Desktop quality session with the option of portable
Easy cleaning
Optional water filtration.

I've looked at the cloudious 9, the air 2, solo 2, pax 3, and some log style vapes.

Torch style vapes do not interest me since I will be vaping in bed and most have a small chamber and since I dab a lot my tolerance is very very high..

Currently I'm using a pax 1 and while it works great requires a lot of cleaning and flavor does degrade relatively quick..

Thanks all...

clukx,

clukx

Fury 2 is so ugly though and do I have to orsvr the over it chamber off as it preheat? I'm not into that and I did look at the tubo evic as well and I think since I use mods and I have had an evic in the past for ecig vaping I don't think it would be hard to use, and I'll look into the milaana that one is more of a mech mod correct?

clukx,

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
Original Solo - about half the price, the battery life is stellar and the vapor is just as good as the Solo II and some even feel the original Solo vapor is slightly better. The additional battery life and digital display on the Solo II isn't worth it to some.

Don't get me wrong...We tried the Solo II for a week and loved it but we ended up getting another OG Solo. You can't go wrong with either.

GreenHopper

20 going on 60
I have had an evic in the past for ecig vaping I don't think it would be hard to use,

Yeh man you should be fine with the tubo. It's basically an evic + custom firmware + an 18mm heating element.

There is also the tubo-x which is basically just the heating element with a 510 connector. That would allow you to connect to the eVic Mod you already have.

the milaana that one is more of a mech mod correct?

Yeh man that's spot on, it's essentially unregulated so you manage the temp by feathering the power and controlling your draw rate.

Fury 2 is so ugly

Ha, Yeh compared to the custom wood Vapes I can't argue with you there.

GreenHopper,

clukx

I still love the look of that new purple solo 2 and battery life and digital screen are worth the few extra bucks considering solo2 is 199.99 right now

mixchu69

Minivap...my most stylish vape that I wouldn't mind leaving out in the open. Can use as plugin or have a large battery pack to make it semi portable. Great flavor. But not something u can throw in ur pocket

If need more portable vape , I love my mighty.

clukx

I will look into the evic a little more how is maintenance and cleaning on it?

clukx,

little maggie

I will look into the evic a little more how is maintenance and cleaning on it?
I use 2 screens so nothing fills into the bowl. There's almost no clean up and little maintenance. The software has gotten upgraded several times but it works fine even without updating. I don't think many people have had problems but FJ, who makes the tubo, is around to help.

Doktor Dub

as already said, the Solo 2 is a nice option, i would also check out and compare the Mighty and the Minivap.
In my opinion, the Mighty might hit the hardest and with the dosing capsules it is very viable to use a lot of material laying in bed... Minivap has the most options and great taste, Solo has great taste and easy maintenance but FOR ME is nice to sip on but not hardest hitting...

Just my own :2c:.

P.A.M.

Vapo Rising
@clukx , might has well check out the Lil' Bud by @Bravesst too . it's like a beast yet so smooth and tasty . On demand vape, battery and herb efficient, definitely power of a desktop in an portable . Practically no cleaning involved. www.vapwood.com

P.A.M.,

ginolicious

Take a look at the Haze V3. This is a session style portable. Hits hard. Has two bowls. Great for shatter. Removable battery. Very affordable.

ginolicious,
Reactions: steama

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
Best wishes with the Pax 3. I don't know if yours came with the half pack bowl reducer but people recommend that piece for smaller sessions or trying to microdose. Happy 420.

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
You still have 42 minutes to get a Solo II to keep your Pax company. Mine is my favorite of the four vapes I own. =)

bossman,
Top Bottom