• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

best vape for me 2013

walkinginthetalltrees

Hello FC there are so many vapes now in 2013 I was wondering what is your opinion on the most efficient vape with no budget?

I have heard it's about preference and not one is better but as for getting the most thc/cbd from the medicine, which hits the strongest?

any feedback is appreciated

walkinginthetalltrees,

olivianewtonjohn

Hello FC there are so many vapes now in 2013 I was wondering what is your opinion on the most efficient vape with no budget?

I have heard it's about preference and not one is better but as for getting the most thc/cbd from the medicine, which hits the strongest?

any feedback is appreciated
Most efficient vap is going to be one of the log vaps. The design is anything but 2013 though, they have been around for awhile now.

weedemon

enthusiast
^ pretty much this! :) when its efficiency you want, a log is the best.

If you are new to this whole thing, then I suggest you try out something like a log (Underdog would be a good one to consider) or maybe something like the mflb/flashvape could be another good option.

you probably don't want to break the bank right away. :) but once you start collecting, it becomes hard to stop! :p

max

Out to lunch
Please look at the forum setup before posting a thread. The Vaporization Discussion section is not for vape specific topics. Thread moved to Ask FC.

"most efficient vape" does not = "which hits the strongest?"

The biggest, strongest hit is not about getting the most THC since you can't hold it. Efficiency is mostly up to the user. Exhale a big cloud of vapor after a few seconds and you're losing THC and other compounds that could have been absorbed. I can get pretty much equal efficiency from any model I have, by loading small, except that efficiency will decrease somewhat, all other things being equal, when you have water filtration and/or a long vapor path, since water traps some actives, and vapor condensation occurs when it hits any material- glass, plastic, vape tubing, etc.

nopartofme

Over the falls, in a barrel
The loose leaf Cera is the most reclaim-friendly portable vape of 2013, I believe. All condensation surfaces involved are ceramic as well as being directly user-accessible for easily wiping onto cotton, hemp, or bud. No need for soaking any parts in ISO to get at it, as is the case with vapes that use glass straws, for instance.

That oil coated material is also then easily vaped in the Cera itself, making it possibly one of the easiest vapes with which to be highly efficient, keeping in mind the caveats that Max mentioned above.

Last edited:

vorrange

Vapor.wise
Consider the Lotus as well. It is flame based but the trade off in terms of stealth is worth it IMO.

It costs ~100USD.

walkinginthetalltrees

Please look at the forum setup before posting a thread. The Vaporization Discussion section is not for vape specific topics. Thread moved to Ask FC.

"most efficient vape" does not = "which hits the strongest?"

sorry by most efficient I meant which vape in 2013 will get you the most high off your medicine

walkinginthetalltrees,

lwien

sorry by most efficient I meant which vape in 2013 will get you the most high off your medicine

They will all get you equally as high at any given temp. Some, however, will get you there quicker than others.

Efficiency is mostly up to the user. Exhale a big cloud of vapor after a few seconds and you're losing THC and other compounds that could have been absorbed. I can get pretty much equal efficiency from any model I have, by loading small, except that efficiency will decrease somewhat, all other things being equal, when you have water filtration and/or a long vapor path, since water traps some actives, and vapor condensation occurs when it hits any material- glass, plastic, vape tubing, etc.

Gotta add that, in regards to portables, efficiency is also affected if the vape is primarily conduction without an instant on/off feature, versus heat on demand convection.

CG420

Over the horizon u can see the edges of the Earth
I want to put my vote on the Herbalizer because of the efficiency and size of it makes for a great portable vaporizer/desktop. The luxury of its stash box and aromatherapy deodorizer makes it all an important factor for a well thought out product. I think I won't be able to hop on the Herbalizer bandwagon but in time it will be mine.

CG420,

vorrange

Vapor.wise
You missed the fact that he has no budget. the Herbalizer is a top of the line unit with a top of the line price.

vorrange,
Reactions: lazylathe

CG420

You missed the fact that he has no budget. the Herbalizer is a top of the line unit with a top of the line price.

Yeah I forgot that part. Well if it is budget wise you are asking for I'd say go for the Arizer Extreme or an underdog. If I could I'd try to get the solo though for portability.

But you do know he also said, "any feedback is appreciated."

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
One of these days I'm going to do a Hammer video to convince you all. But seriously check out that thing, as efficient as a log and powerful. The butane is not going to be in your vapor path and the butane factor means never waiting for it to charge. You missed the chance to get it for a ridiculous 60 but ebay you may find it for 80, otherwise 120 is beyond reasonable considering how well it keeps up with my UD.

EDIT:
@RUDE BOY why must the English language cause so many issues

Last edited:

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
I read "no budget" as meaning, "I don't have a budget so I can spend what ever amount I want". If I don't have a budget I spend my money freely.
So I'm with @CG420 on this and say if budget is no consideration then I would wait on the "Herbalizer" looks like it will be the new gold standard of vaporizers.

Americanisms in English really keeps everyone guessing, sorta like schizophrenic sign language.

Last edited by a moderator:

CG420

@RUDE BOY I believe that is how the sub's name got to me lol. Somewhere along the line of my life, I would like to invent a vaporizer that is capable of what we could expect from the Herbalizer and Sublimator. I feel like the best vapes are usually the ones that breaks the foundation of methods by minimizing the trouble, having spent so much on your precious medications that could go bad if left to be stored improperly, to enhance and unlock the true feeling of precise control over medicinal herbs. I imagine buds that are naturally super sticky to the touch will have the very best luck with future innovations of vaporizers. Fact is, dry cannabis is irritation and has caused me a ton of coughs and headaches if I smoked it. Vaping changed all that for me with a lower chance of hurting my pair of lungs. A few too many :2c:..

usually stoned posting,

CG

Last edited:
I still think the Solo is the best buy you can get if you can hunt it down at the $120-$140 it floats at. It's a wonderfully effective and efficient vaporizer and would still rate well at twice its realistic price.

If I were left with no other vaporizer but a Solo and an array of different stems, I would not feel deprived at all.

charliedontsurf,
Top Bottom