1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

best vape 510 for you ??

Discussion in 'Ask FC' started by Whissmu, Feb 6, 2019.

1. Whissmu

Whissmu Well-Known Member

lately I have seen a flood of new vapes through the use of mods 510 (Imp,Splinter,Stempod,dreamwood glow,etc...), now my VAS is moored :goon: but today I'm just curious that vape 510 is better for you:hmm:?? more steam,, more efficiency,, more better for you for whatever reasons :rockon:...
    they may include ,If you wish,the ┬┤tube evic┬┤ that although its mod are not interchangeable if the same system is respected ...

thanks everyone in advance :tup: !!

2. bossman

bossman Gentleman Of Leisure

The Splinter Z and the Splinter V1 are both excellent. They get more use than my Tubo X which is a bit wide open for me.

Anyone willing to use a box mod would do well to get a Splinter of some kind. Not to say the other options aren't good.

Shit Snacks and Whissmu like this.
  3. dagfp

dagfp Member

the splinter works around 30 watts and the z and stempod are more than that. the imp is around 20 watts. so if youre using a single battery mod or want to have more battery life, the imp would be better.

i am circling around buying the imp mainly for the small form factor... whatever draws the least attention is ideal

justcametomind likes this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors