Best traveling concentrate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

whiteguy9999

I'll be flying internationally in a few months and I want to bring some concentrate. My plan is to tie it up into a balloon wrap it in gum and go. Anything goes wrong I swallow it and I'm good to go. My main issue is I'm not sure which concentrate would survive being chewed on for hours. I figure Shatter is out of the question and most likely wax. Hash and Kief seem possible though (don't even think these are considered concentrates).

I know how dangerous it is and all of that jazz I'm willing to take the risk like this because there is no way they catch me before I swallow it. My main concern is drug dogs in the country I'm going to. Not worried about the people catching it cause they wouldn't be able to.

whiteguy9999,

waxdab23

I'll be flying internationally in a few months and I want to bring some concentrate. My plan is to tie it up into a balloon wrap it in gum and go. Anything goes wrong I swallow it and I'm good to go. My main issue is I'm not sure which concentrate would survive being chewed on for hours. I figure Shatter is out of the question and most likely wax. Hash and Kief seem possible though (don't even think these are considered concentrates).

I know how dangerous it is and all of that jazz I'm willing to take the risk like this because there is no way they catch me before I swallow it. My main concern is drug dogs in the country I'm going to. Not worried about the people catching it cause they wouldn't be able to.

Don't do it bro.

And I highly doubt you will get any differing opinions here on that.

just_the_flu

they say im crazy but i have a good time
Anything goes wrong I swallow it and I'm good to go. My main issue is I'm not sure which concentrate would survive being chewed on for hours.

... are you swallowing the balloon filled with concentrates? or chewing the balloon with the gum?
sorry im confused...

...if you plan on just swallowing the balloon what is the purpose of wrapping it in gum?

...if you plan on just sitting there chewing on a wad of gum and balloon filled with concentrates, i wouldn't think that would be the BEST method of concealment. (kinda sounds dumb IMO)
also, i do not think anything would 'survive' being chewed on for hours....

just_the_flu,

whiteguy9999

I'm talking about a gram maybe even less. I wrap it in a small balloon same color as gum. Chew it and see what happens. I have some shatter at home I'll just take small piece and see what happens.
I figure at worst it turns into more of a wax.

whiteguy9999,

waxdab23

I'm talking about a gram maybe even less. I wrap it in a small balloon same color as gum. Chew it and see what happens. I have some shatter at home I'll just take small piece and see what happens.
I figure at worst it turns into more of a wax.

Which countries are you traveling to and from?

waxdab23,

Silat

When the Facts Change, I Change My Mind.

You do know that if they think you swallowed it they might take you to the hospital to recover it?:)

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
Concentrates are so small you could have it in a lip moisturizing container. Folks wouldN't even know you had it. It's not going to set off alarms that you have bomb making material. This isn't the movies. You are making this too hard. A lot of people don't even know what shatter and waxes look like.

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
I believe custom agents don't have the time to inspect every item in your suitcase unless they suspect you. For example, if agents find a used pipe or other obvious paraphernalia, they may pay considerable more time with your luggage. But most likely, agents are trying to process hundreds of travelers in the smallest amount of time.

Using your balloon idea, you could tie up a few grams and put the balloon in an opaque shampoo tube. Or jar of peanut butter, etc.

macbill,

Krazy

Don't do it. As others have mentioned, people do it all the time and with a bit of care the chances are 1 in thousands that they will even suspect. But is it worth the risk?

If you do, you are doing it the right way with a very small amount carried in your mouth. In you is safer than on you. By the time you realize that you need to ditch carried contraband it is to late. And while a string of condoms in your belly or a few bullets of butt hash show up on an X-ray a jell cap sized item does not show on a non empty stomach.

The problem with even the best of carried stashes is you are carrying them. A generic screener won't catch a good one but the next tier up absolutely will.

Back in the day my evil twin sister worked both sides of that equation; hider and seeker. A 1/2g hidden in a cored out stick changes how the stick rolls in the palm of your hand even if you match the weight. And if they decide that they KNOW there is something to find for whatever reason? good luck.

Those saying "what are the chances?" and "even if they catch you with a gram of wax they will probably just confiscate it" are right as well. HOWEVER...

They can catch you and they might not just confiscate it. And if they do find your mini stash you better hope the they DO recognize it as wax/shatter. Because otherwise you are smuggling an unknown substance which then becomes either a chemical explosive or a biological agent until proven otherwise, lol.

Other things sis has done purely for academic consideration:

In your luggage is usually better than on your person:
Make a mold of a candy bar, remold edibles and reseal in packaging.
Alcohol extract in repurposed resealed mini mason jar of boutique hot sauce from Trader Joes.

If not in you or in your luggage establish some deniability:
A few Mini Recesses Cups refilled and slipped into a bag purchased on camera at the airport.

Not having it on you is safest of all:
USPS and ship a small amount to your destination. Not your handwriting or address. Small amount and well concealed.

Reach out to a friend and have it waiting for you on arrival.

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
I have cannabis oil capsules in a medical container that I take. You could do that with shatter or wax. Use the largest capsules and make sure they are the ones that won't melt. Put them in a vitamin or medical prescription bottle. Problem solved.:D

Make sure to keep it in the freezer before you leave to keep it nice and cold. When you get to your destination put them in the freezer so you can get it out of the capsule easier.

Last edited:
CarolKing,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom