Terrorist
went out on a limb..and bought a tube

thanks bro
shakasmile.gif

:peace:

Hennessy1414,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
you'll dig it - i'm still looking for a cheaper alternative but i consider it gourmet toothpaste.

jeffp,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
I don't care....and the fact he calls it "luxury toothpaste" lets me know this is legit.

....now if your talking about the knockoff...uh ok? If I was a noob and took a quick glance at the pd site I would say "aww this is a knockoff of something similar...and this site looks VERY SKETCHY, and the product even more so." :lol: :lol: :lol: I laugh at that

get real iso2?

Hennessy1414,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
I don't care....and the fact he calls it "luxury toothpaste" lets me know this is legit.
:brow: :| :lol:

Anyways....

This is really the first time you guys have heard about 'homemade toothpaste'? People have been raving about it for years. Save your money and just make it yourself;

http://mizar5.com/homemade.html

And remember to SMILE! :D

/me uses Crest

SpiralArchitect,

stinkmeaner

I have not tried the one you mention but to me the best I have tried is Colgate Total, after you brush your teeth feel so smooth and stay that way far longer than Crest, or any other toothpaste I have tried. If you look at the active ingredients in Colgate Total it has an extra ingredient: Triclosan, I'm not sure if that is what gives this extra clean feeling but I have not seen any other toothpaste brand list anything other than Sodium Floride in the active ingredient section.

What makes this Claybright good?

stinkmeaner,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
stinkmeaner said:
I have not tried the one you mention but to me the best I have tried is Colgate Total, after you brush your teeth feel so smooth and stay that way far longer than Crest, or any other toothpaste I have tried. If you look at the active ingredients in Colgate Total it has an extra ingredient: Triclosan, I'm not sure if that is what gives this extra clean feeling but I have not seen any other toothpaste brand list anything other than Sodium Floride in the active ingredient section.

What makes this Claybright good?
It's efficient, the flavor and the effect. I'd say it's the Purple Days of oral hygiene.

jeffp,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
See....this is exactly what I wanted to hear^

hehe you'd a think jeffp was me huh SA :lol:

hang loose bros
shakasmile.gif

edit///
stinkmeaner said:
If you look at the active ingredients in Colgate Total it has an extra ingredient: Triclosan, I'm not sure if that is what gives this extra clean feeling but I have not seen any other toothpaste brand list anything other than Sodium Floride in the active ingredient section.
http://abetterwaytoclean.com/?p=304

:/ maybe that's why you don't see it in other tooth pastes

Hennessy1414,

stinkmeaner

Hennessy1414 said:
See....this is exactly what I wanted to hear^

hehe you'd a think jeffp was me huh SA :lol:

hang loose bros http://www.alohastone.com/rm/shakasmile.gif

edit///
stinkmeaner said:
If you look at the active ingredients in Colgate Total it has an extra ingredient: Triclosan, I'm not sure if that is what gives this extra clean feeling but I have not seen any other toothpaste brand list anything other than Sodium Floride in the active ingredient section.
http://abetterwaytoclean.com/?p=304

:/ maybe that's why you don't see it in other tooth pastes
Thats nuts, I have been using this product for a while now. I wonder how much is absorbed when brushing?

Well, now that you have ruined my favorite brand:( I might have to investigate a healthy alternative.

stinkmeaner,

max

Out to lunch
Iso2 said:
That site looks VERY sketchy. The product, even more so.
Really? I googled Claybrite and found nothing negative at all.

"montmorillonite clay was used in the NASA space program to help astronauts prevent bone loss"
http://www.good-earthstore.com/servlet/the-212/2-(TWO)-CLAYBRITE-NATURAL/Detail

Fluoride, OTOH, which is supposed to prevent cavities (doesn't work), and is found in many commercial toothpastes, is to be avoided. It's been banned in a majority of European countries.

"A book by Dr. John Yiamouyiannis, titled "Fluoride, The Aging Factor," shows that the drug causes a premature aging process. He notes that in areas where fluoride is consumed in the drinking water, there are higher rates of bone disorders (skeletal fluorosis, osteoporosis and arthritic pain) and people suffer from brown decaying teeth.

"Fluoride is a poison!" Yiamouyiannis warns." The 1984 issue of Clinical Toxicology of Commercial Products lists fluoride as more poisonous than lead and just slightly less poisonous than arsenic. It has been used as a pesticide for mice, rats and other small pests. A 10-pound infant could be killed by 1/100 of an ounce and a 100-pound adult could be killed by 1/10 of an ounce of fluoride. The Akron Regional Poison Center indicates that a 7-ounce tube of toothpaste contains 199 mg. of fluoride, more than enough to kill a 25-pound child."

Yiamouyiannis writes that the acceleration of the aging process by fluoride occurs at the bio-chemical level by causing enzyme inhibition, collagen breakdown, genetic damage and disruption of the immune system."
http://www.viewzone.com/fluoride.html

max,

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
I found a local retailer of this stuff... def going too check it out (have been looking for something new for months)

DevoTheStrange,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
lrg_cover.jpg

A good inexpensive option is tea tree oil toothpaste from Puritans Pride - about $2 a tube.
I keep two different tubes going at the same time - one in the bathroom; I brush in the shower in the morning, and one tube by the sink for mid day and evening brushing.

jeffp,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
will do...thanks for letting me know about the PD of tooth pastes.

:lol:

LEGIT posting MAX. I'm showing that to as many people as possible. I fell shamed when I see people drinking from the tap (our waster is poisoned ;) legally) Need to let more know of this fluoride danger!

Hennessy1414,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
Tom finds anything related to the pd quite the kick. Imagine it, he built a lil "toy" pretty much for him and a few select friends. Look where it's at now...his invention/innovation is being mentioned/praised in a toothpaste thread for gods sake :lol:

man...we're roasty. I love it

;pd;

Hennessy1414,

Iso2

The site looks dodgy. I stand by what I said. It's the same sort of site I'd come across when I open my spam folder in my email. It has the generic models, it has the dodgy testimonials page with the generic responses, it even has the funny picture of a man in a lab coat peering through a microscope.

For those reasons and more it just doesn't scream 'trustworthy' to me. If it is product which works and has the science behind it, they could at least hire a decent website designer.

The PD site is fine.

Iso2,

josh

I'm not sure about clay toothpaste, but it may be good. Unfortunately there are no stores within 50 miles that carry it. Looks like I would have to travel from Jacksonville to Orlando to get this toothpaste. Unless I could find an online retailer. Fro my needs I have been happy with Tom's. See http://www.tomsofmaine.com/products/toothpaste.aspx?cid=s-090001 for a wide variety of all natural toothpastes. If you don't want to spend an arm and a leg you can even buy this brand at Walmart.

josh,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
Tom's is good. I like the tea tree oil toothpaste for $2 from Puritan, like I said.
I don't know what Iso2 means about the website selling clay toothpaste looking dodgy. I ordered their toothpaste and received it - it was not a scam.
I found out about this toothpaste because I order edible clay from http://www.californiaearthminerals.com/ (I like a glass of this before vaporizing - just my metabolism)
and as I read that site, they provide the clay for other companies that they list including claybrite.

jeffp,

masejl12

I stopped using Tom's a while back due to the fact that they were bought out by Colgate, it really upset me because I loved their products.

masejl12,
Top Bottom