Best tasting CBD oil for vaping

MrMedicine

Hi, I'm a newb to the forum this is my first post.
I stopped smoking cannabis today after over 15 years of smoking because I am being targeted and harassed by the police, I have to stop smoking so I can drive without being harassed by the police.

I've been looking at CBD oils for vaping. Does anyone know any CBD oils that actually taste good when vaped? (Taste good as in have a cannabis/hash taste, not a fake sweet flavoured one).

I'm currently considering "Vape Bright Thrive", which is apparently CO2 extracted, pure (no glycerin etc) and has added terpenes for flavour. But the only reviews I can find are on the manufacturers website, so can't be sure if the reviews can be trusted.

Has anyone tried the Vape Bright Thrive, or any other CBD oils that have a nice cannabis/hashy taste?

MrMedicine,

MrMedicine

no experience with that but cbd/thc does not have any taste at all... all taste comes from the terpenes that make the smell in the plant...

Yes I'm sure you're right. So I'm looking for oil made in the same way as ISO hash oil etc, where the trichomes are extracted so the product still contains the terpenes.

Phytodabs.com
Terp infused cbd isolate
https://www.phytodabs.com/

Now this is along the right lines. I've seen a few manufacturers selling stuff like this. In some cases the terpenes are put back in to the CBD crystal isolate so you get CBD crystals with flavour. However this is just crystal form, so I can't really vape it can I?

Isn't cbd illegal now how can ya get it shipped

Not sure about the US, maybe different states have different rules. But it is definitely still legal in the UK, as long as it contains no more than 0.2% THC. CBD is not regulated therefore there is no law against its sale.

MrMedicine,

MrMedicine

Did you Google your question?
Not sure where you are located, so start here?

https://www.google.ca/#q=cbd+oil+for+vaping

And then i found this with good reviews:
https://www.purecbdvapors.com/shop/vapors/purple-haze-cbd-vapor-50mg/

Hope this helps!
I did google it. (I'm in the UK but don't mind buying from abroad).
Thanks for finding that for me. Unfortunately it seems to be one of those ones that has a fake flavour, grape, just like e-cig juice flavours. What I'm looking for is one that tastes like cannabis or hash.

MrMedicine,

lazylathe

Almost there...
I did google it. (I'm in the UK but don't mind buying from abroad).
Thanks for finding that for me. Unfortunately it seems to be one of those ones that has a fake flavour, grape, just like e-cig juice flavours. What I'm looking for is one that tastes like cannabis or hash.

I do not believe you will find those due to processing of the CBD.
A lot of CBD oil comes from hemp and that could be the reason.
If you want herb/hash flavor you may have to buy high CBD bud and press them for the rosin.

lazylathe,
Reactions: Squiby

MrMedicine

I do not believe you will find those due to processing of the CBD.
A lot of CBD oil comes from hemp and that could be the reason.
If you want herb/hash flavor you may have to buy high CBD bud and press them for the rosin.

Sorry I disappeared for a bit, went away for a few days.

Seems you're right about the oil, not sure I'll find any with a genuine cannabis/hash taste.
Unfortunately I live in the UK, so I don't have access to proven high CBD bud.

I think CBD isolate with added terps must be what I'm looking for. Melting Pot recommended Phytodabs, which is exactly this, but I've heard the terps are actually food grade terps, not cannabis extracted terps. I understand the terps in cannabis (limonene etc) can be found in other plants/foods, so maybe the taste of Phytodabs would be good, but can't be sure without hearing other people's opinions.

Cbdistillery I hear makes great tasting CBD isolate with genuine cannabis extracted terps, but they're always out of stock and when it does come in it sells out in an hour. Plus they don't ship to the UK anyway.

So the search for CBD isolate with added terps will continue till I can find some that people can recommend from experience actually tastes good.

Man I could do with a tasty vape right now!:doh:

MrMedicine,
Top Bottom