Best/safe device for daily medical use (weak health)

fuby

Good morning!

I am in a bit of trouble because i need to advise a family member on a vaporizer. She has severe chest/long and throat issues unrelated to vaping. We recently discovered she benefits great from cannabis with another health issue. We have tried edibles but they are to hard to "control" in her day to day life.

I am in possession of a few vapes. Shes tried vaping and loves the effectiveness and, wants me to help her pick a home vaporizer. I have thought about the Volcano or maybe a Herborizer. The problem is that she has severe health problems and i find it hard to make a choice on which vaporizer will be most safe/not-toxic for here to use on a daily.

Is there a know vaporizer that is know as the best/safe device for medical users at this time? Maybe something like that Aromed?

I understand this is a hard question to answer but every advise i appreciated

Have a nice day!!

Last edited:
fuby,
Reactions: pomogirl

C No Ego

Good morning!

I am in a bit of trouble because i need to advise a family member on a vaporizer. She has severe chest/long and throat issues unrelated to vaping. We recently discovered she benefits great from cannabis with another health issue. We have tried edibles but they are to hard to "control" in her day to day life.

I am in possession of a few vapes. Shes tried vaping and loves the effectiveness and, wants me to help her pick a home vaporizer. I have thought about the Volcano or maybe a Herborizer. The problem is that she has severe health problems and i find it hard to make a choice on which vaporizer will be most safe/not-toxic for here to use on a daily.

Is there a know vaporizer that is know as the best/safe device for medical users at this time? Maybe something like that Aromed?

Have a nice day!!
since she has tried it, it is great in that she will learn faster than people wanting but scared ETC... maybe a home model and a portable too so that she can not have to sit next to a desk everytime to vape ETC, maybe take it outsuide into the sunshine... ( hard to do with home model ETC).
maybe an desktop like Extreme Q ( 150$ ) and a Fury Edge portable ( $150) - Healthyrips.com
so $300 total and multiple options... some people do not want th eextras but will; be happy vaping in one spot and then just leave it ther till later ETC... like a ritual if you were...
most people later start seeking other ways to expand the experience known here as VAS

TheThriftDrifter

Land of the long vapor cloud
Does her compromised health make it hard for her to handle a vaporiser, ie. Dexterity issues?

Or is it the clean/safe air path that is the main concern.

fuby

since she has tried it, it is great in that she will learn faster than people wanting but scared ETC... maybe a home model and a portable too so that she can not have to sit next to a desk everytime to vape ETC, maybe take it outsuide into the sunshine... ( hard to do with home model ETC).
maybe an desktop like Extreme Q ( 150$ ) and a Fury Edge portable ( $150) - Healthyrips.com
so $300 total and multiple options... some people do not want th eextras but will; be happy vaping in one spot and then just leave it ther till later ETC... like a ritual if you were...
most people later start seeking other ways to expand the experience known here as VAS

Thanks for the information! We added the vapes to the list!

Does her compromised health make it hard for her to handle a vaporiser, ie. Dexterity issues?

Or is it the clean/safe air path that is the main concern.

Its mainly the clean/safe air path. And me needing to make a decision for someone else.

C No Ego

Thanks for the information! We added the vapes to the list!

Its mainly the clean/safe air path. And me needing to make a decision for someone else.

let me know if you have any questions on use of those two... i have more experience with Fury vapes than EQ... there is a thread for each vape here with way more detailed info to gather and run with

Sick Vape

Solar Dabs
While I think the above are all good choices, I want to mention the Storz and Bickel Medic line.
They claim to be the first "medical" vaporisers. https://www.vapormed.com/
They do not offer an all glass vapour and air path and are quite expensive.
But I thought they are still worth mentioning.

You might get the same cheaper at www.storz-bickel.com or from retailers.

TheThriftDrifter

Land of the long vapor cloud
I'm relatively new on the dry herb vape scene and my experience is mostly limited to dynavaps.

What sealed the deal for me with dynavap, was the med grade stainless steel air path.

If ss or ti are tolerable materials then perhaps a dynavap with a plug in or portable IH might work.

TheThriftDrifter,

Baron23

Good morning!

Have a nice day!!
I suggest a Volcano, Nefic version or not. They are essentially identical but one has an EU med certification that allows it to be considered a health device for insurance reimbursement.

Absolutely no draw resistance and with the bag, she can take as large or small of draws as she likes and at her own pace, within reason (after about ten minutes bag vapor begins to taste a bit stale to many).

Also, no fiddly parts for someone who is ill to deal with and there really isn't any maintenance to speak of. Bags get tossed once they are dirty, whip material is super cheap so when the whip on my Hybrid gets nasty I will just replace it with a dollar or two of tubing, and I do clean the oven out once in a very great while with some ISO...but that's it.

I have spare screen sets for my 'Cano but haven't ever used them, TBH. But the screens in a Volcano are super easy to change if desired.

Lastly, with using the fan and the digital temp readings, your sick friend can be assured of fairly consistent results from session to session. No need for specific draw speed, draw duration, etc. If you can breath in, you can use a Volcano.

Last edited:
Top Bottom