Best portable vape

stinkytofus

haze v3
da vinci iq
milaana if you dont mind carrying it outside

in terms of stealth + usage imo, haze v3 is bulkier than iq but u can do two loads, slightly bigger, so its ideal for taking on the go, and the design doesn't get the unit hot on your hands like the iq does, plus the conduction via herb canisters gets me pretty lit

all three good to have, da vincis biggest con is during summer the unit gets way too hot to hold, u would need a sleeve

Other considerations can be ghost mv1 and haze square which i havent tried yet

Last edited:
stinkytofus,
Reactions: bossman

virtualpurple

Tubo and vapcap.

The tubo should be easy to find a home for in your backpack and you can load a metric butt-ton of herb into the chamber when you want group sessions or smaller for solo ventures. It is not at all difficult to use and you can either use on demand or pop into cruise mode to take the guesswork out when passing in a circle.

maxymods

Tubo and vapcap.

The tubo should be easy to find a home for in your backpack and you can load a metric butt-ton of herb into the chamber when you want group sessions or smaller for solo ventures. It is not at all difficult to use and you can either use on demand or pop into cruise mode to take the guesswork out when passing in a circle.
Is the tubo hot without a water pipe?
I ended up goin with a lil bud and think I will pick up a tubo eventually as well.

Wax pen.

Flowerpot is a heavy hitter.

I have a saionara but am looking for good ways for bud as I have started to much prefer it

maxymods,

virtualpurple

Is the tubo hot without a water pipe?
I ended up goin with a lil bud and think I will pick up a tubo eventually as well.

I have a saionara but am looking for good ways for bud as I have started to much prefer it

The tubo vapor is hot when using a short stem, but with a long stem or a whip it is no problem.

Top Bottom