Best Portable vape for Puregold

Porquiplane

Look Into My Eyes
So this has been a long time coming...

Been through too many devices and accessories all of which just keep me frustrated with quirks and inconsistencies.

Usage: All that is being used is Puregold. Nothing else. If you dont know it check it out on Tetralabs dot com. The User is a conservative (not politically) and really likes to conserve and get the highest hit-per-fill ratio.

It would be of comparable consistency to that of honey. if not alittle runnier.

*So far i have tried Delta9 (Warp9) Persei with standard cartridges, then with the Thermovape Rev Dart LV, then with the Hercules (sr-71).

*I loved this unit but it keeps getting more and more financially involved (the inconsistently functioning sr71 needs updated parts to make the sr74 to help if function better). Puregold seems to leak out of the standard cartridges, it doesnt leak out of the SR71 but the SR71 does not seem to function as it should (wispy to no hits, plus it seriously EATS through anything you put in). a half gram would last about 10-20 hits if lucky. Thats wasteful imo.

*The Rev didnt work as i believe it should have. It tasted bad and puregold tastes good.

Next,

**Cera LL (was so bad an investment i didnt even bother with the EO)

**Cera was a interesting attempt i believe. It just didnt seem to have the drive to actually vape flowers (. Seemed very fragile (the band or strap or whatever it was). When its a daily driven device it cant be so fragile to cease working over alittle shaking or whatever.

Now:

Hopefully some members here on FC can give a good opinion on what device would work best for a daily driven, portable, consistent, non-leaking, conservative, Puregold device.

THANKS ALL!

Last edited:
Porquiplane,

Porquiplane

Look Into My Eyes
http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/best-clearo-for-pure-gold.9979/

Also Im sorry you had troubles using your SR71. Ive been quite happy with mine once I got the hang of it it.

The sr71 worked for alittle while, but then it started not creating any vapor and anything that was put in would seemingly just 'wisp' away to nothing. Not a very conservative device.

Plastics and puregold shouldnt be used at the puregold messes with plastics. Someone on that thread discussed that and i had seen that somewhere else as well. I believe when i saw this in a report while researching D-limonene which is in puregold.

Porquiplane,
Top Bottom