• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Best Portable Vape for Concentrate

MisterChew

BC Bud Baby!
I am looking for one specifically for wax and oil. Don't care if it works for flowers or not as I already own an Arizer Solo. I am looking for the following features from most to least important to me in this order:

1) Performance (A product that stand above most in performance)
2) Reliability (A product that has a proven track record that it can last, say at least 1-2 years)
3) Replaceable Parts (Preferably one that doesn't require replacement of parts every month like atomizers, coils, etc. or one that doesn't require replacement parts at all)
4) International Warranty (A warranty that extends outside of the USA)
5) Price (I don't mind paying a little more for a proven and quality product)

TIA!

MisterChew,

invisiblefriend

Manufacturer
I'm looking for these results as well ... but looking for a 7.4v variable voltage ... thank u 4 advice my friends

invisiblefriend,

Pain

Not sure exactly which model is made for you without more info, but I agree that what your looking for will be found at w9tech.com even if buy it somewhere else in Canada.

Last edited:
Pain,

invisiblefriend

Manufacturer
W9 is my favorite company -- and I have my trusty Persei :) and every part of the line !

they have incredible products and customer service no doubt !

But I am looking for a battery or battery mod that pushes up to 7.4v - 8volts and is variable voltage

most nowadays are variable wattage --- or variable voltage up to 6v ????

I'm looking for variable voltage up to 7.4v.. :)

thx 4 any help and advice

invisiblefriend,
Top Bottom