Best Party Vape?

lwien

Bushido said:
When I say party i mean like, you know maybe < 10 people.
Any bag vape, I would think, but being that you are asking for the best, I'd say the Volcano, if only because of it's very long track record of reliability.

Price, of course, is another matter entirely, but when you're asking about the best without any qualifications, price is usually an afterthought.

lwien,

PerseusStoned

Volcano almost hands down, but I don't have too much experience with bag vapes (as pointed out by lwien the definite best choice). The only non-bag vape one I've encountered so far is the magic flight, which obviously leaves a lot to be desired.

PerseusStoned,

Beezleb

If your looking for a bag vape, check out the Zephyr, Extreme Q and the Volcano.

Beezleb,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I just got my Ion and like it. Wanted it for parties and am looking forward to my first.

stickstones,

vapor9

elsewhere
Volcano w/ EZ valve for guests/small parties. So quick and eZ most people are stunned.

vapor9,

tdavie

Unconscious Objector
I've got an Extreme, but I would have to say the Volcano or the Zephyr Ion because of the locking valve on the bags. Volcano can not do whip. I tend towards bags for sharing because I've found that when using the whip on my Extreme the base unit gets pulled over (onto the coffee table or the floor). The Volcano and Zephyr appear stable in comparison.

Tom

tdavie,

ShatterWulf

While the volcano is the bag-vape gold standard. I have an extreme-q and it's really nice for blowing up bags at a party, as well as being a great vape you can throw the whip on and puff to yourself after everyone leaves.

ShatterWulf,

Bruce@Zephyr

Vapor Fan
Manufacturer
I may be biased but I think the best party vape is the Zephyr Ion. This past week we put one unit through it's paces every night filling up the 10 foot party bag. There are pictures on facebook and more coming to youtube. I say if you can keep a party (40+) of industry insiders from combusting anything using a single vaporizer and a bunch of bags,.. it is a solid unit.

Bruce@Zephyr,

Heisenberg

scientific vaporist
17977_256324302996_256260477996_3419698_105377_n.jpg

bruce where can you get such large bags? :D

Heisenberg,

Bruce@Zephyr

Vapor Fan
Manufacturer
Chubba said:
That bag looks completely empty?
That bag is completely empty,.. That picture was taken on the floor of a trade-show. The picture below was taken at a party.

Bruce@Zephyr,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
Holy sheep shit Snoop! Thats incredulous!

Dude, if you dont recycle the wand hash in those bags...

That is one of the more amazing things I have seen in life.

AGBeer,

Samsquanch

Vapor Astronaut
Wow , how long did it take to fill that thing and how much herb you use , looks pretty thick ?

Maybe try it with my Q

Samsquanch,

Bruce@Zephyr

Vapor Fan
Manufacturer
Samsquanch said:
Wow , how long did it take to fill that thing and how much herb you use , looks pretty thick ?

Maybe try it with my Q
The bag was just over 10 feet and it took 1 basket filled 3/4 of the way (under a gram) and 5 minutes to fill. I started at a higher temp (380f)so the bag would be good and milky for demo purposes.

Bruce@Zephyr,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
Okay the pix are pretty cool! Damn I think I could take out a 10' bag myself at some point. Looks like loads of fun :D

Lo,

Bruce@Zephyr

Vapor Fan
Manufacturer
lo said:
Okay the pix are pretty cool! Damn I think I could take out a 10' bag myself at some point. Looks like loads of fun :D
Just let us know when and where and we will be there.

Bruce@Zephyr,

Neverender

Most people (me included) will point you to a bag-style vaporizer for parties. In my experience, the best bag style vaporizer for parties, is the Zephyr Ion. Its just so damn easy to use....

Its digital so everyone knows what temperature its at, color coded so everyone knows when its initially ready, it uses a little basket with a handle for a bowl so everyone can load it, and you simply just slide a bag onto a fill nipple and press a button. That's really it.

I had a group session the other day and people who have never even seen a vaporizer before were loading it and passing around bags like it was as common as a pipe passing...

Neverender,

steiner666

Serial vapist
I can see how a bag vape would be great if your party consists of mainly ppl who are new to vaporizers, but I think I'd prefer to have a SSV with one of those bigger bubbled-out bowls and hands free attachment thing) hooked up to a nice big bong loaded with ice and some for of damn-near-frozen liquid. While i havent used one yet, the big bowls supposedly kinda stir themselves since there's enough room for the herb to kinda float about, and since the SSV has a wide bowl mouth and small heater cover hole and is angled, you dont have to worry as much about anyone accidentally blowing back up the hose or pulling the ground glass connection loose like you would a DBV,. It only takes a few good vapebong rips to get a person ripped for the rest of the party almost lol.

Actually, i think it'd be cool if everyone had their own bong and could just plug in to the dbv and take their hits, that way you dont get everyone elses germs (god do i sound like Monk or what). the bongs could also function as the drinking cups. Take some vape hits through some rum and sip on it in between lol.

steiner666,
Top Bottom