Best New Enails???

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
I would like to get a new enail and am overwhelmed by the options.

I currently use a Dnail with halos and 710 glass, but would like to upgrade to something I can turn on and off remotely.

What should I be looking at?

Absent any other input, I was leaning towards MaxVapor and would love to keep it within the FC family. I also hear JCat has a neat little unit in development.

Should I consider others?

All input is welcome

JCat

Accessory Maker
Mine’s more of a DIY right now :)

I may ship some or some kits at some point ... I just have a lot of other things on the go as well :)

(So although this is a lot of fun, I’m not convinced yet it will be an overall worthwhile business venture ... so it may stay as a small hobby distribution to a handful of people as well as DIY ... the main holdup right now go getting some test units out is some suitable aluminum enclosures for them that I can assemble them into without too much work :) )

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
But you can’t monitor or change the temp remotely :)

That's true. Though I hardly see why I would care to change the temp when I'm not even around to use it. Couldn't you just set it to what you want the first temp you use it at to be in the first place? Why the original temp, just to change it at some point before you even use it?

Ramahs,
Reactions: JCat

Baron23

I would like to get a new enail and am overwhelmed by the options.

I currently use a Dnail with halos and 710 glass, but would like to upgrade to something I can turn on and off remotely.

What should I be looking at?

Absent any other input, I was leaning towards MaxVapor and would love to keep it within the FC family. I also hear JCat has a neat little unit in development.

Should I consider others?

All input is welcome
Perhaps this:

https://www.theaugusthaus.com/

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
I was under the impression that the Max Vapor enail was the one at the top of the food chain right now.

Is it not as good as everyone has been saying?

Ramahs,

JCat

Accessory Maker
I was under the impression that the Max Vapor enail was the one at the top of the food chain right now.

Is it not as good as everyone has been saying?
I would say the MaxVapor is one of the best units out there from what I’ve heard ... no 1st hand experience with that one yet to-date though but trust other members opinions on here who do use it.

Edit:

That's true. Though I hardly see why I would care to change the temp when I'm not even around to use it. Couldn't you just set it to what you want the first temp you use it at to be in the first place? Why the original temp, just to change it at some point before you even use it?
I mostly just want to know how long it’s been on and sometimes I want to turn it off and back on if it’s been on long enough that the auto-power off is going to kick in before I get out to use it; or if I’m in a hurry and can’t wait 7-8 minutes for my 30mm w/ ruby setup to get to temp I might want to spike the E-Nail temp by 100F so it heats up in 2-3 before turning it back down for use or to do a down-temp dab ...

Anyways ... lots of reasons IMHO to want more control :)

JCat,
Top Bottom