Best LL Vape (LSV, Solo, Cera, INH)

Status
Not open for further replies.

arrr

I am currently in the market for a vape. I would like the vape to be portable but it is a not a requirement. However, the vape cannot be a desktop vape as it cannot sit out all the time. I have to put it away when i am done using it. I have done some research and have narrowed down my selection to the LSV, Solo, Cera, or INH. If anyone has experience with any of these vapes if you could post your experience. Also if you have experience or own more than one of the vapes listed if you could compare them. If you could include the following:

1) Startup time
2) Battery life if applicable
3) Amount of LL to fill the vape (i.e., 0.3g)
4) Number of Hits per pack
5) Size of Clouds (1-5)
6) Taste (1-5)
7) How often you clean it
8) Is it easy to clean
9) Durability
10) Will it overheat if used for extended period of time
11) Anything else that seems important

arrr,

arrr

Reserved...

mod note: You can't reserve a post. Your editing time is not unlimited.

arrr,

Pcpvapors

7 and 4 have too many variables involved for a straight answer.

9 is also an unknown for the cera and the inhalater as they are to new to know how they will hold up. The LSV and the solo are both rock solid though.

Pcpvapors,
Reactions: hoptimum

darkrom

Great Scott!
7 and 4 have too many variables involved for a straight answer.

9 is also an unknown for the cera and the inhalater as they are to new to know how they will hold up. The LSV and the solo are both rock solid though.

Well its not that unknown for the cera. The material used in construction can take some SERIOUS abuse, so the physical durability is definitely high. Gotta love the video of Tim smashing a plate lol.

I'm not sure if you count mechanical failure under durability, but in any every day use I can't imagine how anyone could PHYSICALLY break it (not the same as the unit failing or anything). I'd wager if you can slam it down as hard as you can to break a plate that it'll survive an accidental drop to the floor.

darkrom,

Pcpvapors

Well its not that unknown for the cera. The material used in construction can take some SERIOUS abuse, so the physical durability is definitely high. Gotta love the video of Tim smashing a plate lol.

I'm not sure if you count mechanical failure under durability, but in any every day use I can't imagine how anyone could PHYSICALLY break it (not the same as the unit failing or anything). I'd wager if you can slam it down as hard as you can to break a plate that it'll survive an accidental drop to the floor.

I guess I took durability as in functional longevity (not the famous TET lemme run it over with my car, burn it, then have my dog fetch it in the parking lot.

Pcpvapors,
Reactions: darkrom

darkrom

Great Scott!
I guess I took durability as in functional longevity (not the famous TET lemme run it over with my car, burn it, then have my dog fetch it in the parking lot.

Understandable. My original T1 is still doing great. Traded it for a Pax, but that is because I am getting the cera eventually so I can have the best of both worlds for now.

darkrom,

Sonics420

I get good clouds and great taste out of my solo and inh. U cant go wrong with either unit.

Sonics420,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom