Best glass water tool for Mighty Vaporizer

MoltenTiger

MoltenTiger,

Ech0_

Cheers I bought both in the end, figured one might be ok for watching tv etc and the other for big bong rip sessions lol

The honey is an amazing water tool and my fav for using with Mighty as its just small enough that with 1 hand you can grab it by the down pipe and still reach the glass adapter nut for the Mighty to stabilize it and prevent it from working loose and unit falling off.

That said its worth bearing in mind, for the size of it there is quite a bit of blowback so you need to pull mighty out of tool after each draw or loose vapor when it blows back out through air intake on the device and the honey matrix is a reclaim trap.

I would recommend additionally picking up a cheap j hook from DHGate + a 14MM adapter that attaches to the existing cooling unit instead of replacing it as that is a wonderful dry combination, the extra travel the vapor has to make between cooling unit and end of j hook really helps the vapor cool right down even if no water is involved.

dave123

The honey is an amazing water tool and my fav for using with Mighty as its just small enough that with 1 hand you can grab it by the down pipe and still reach the glass adapter nut for the Mighty to stabilize it and prevent it from working loose and unit falling off.

That said its worth bearing in mind, for the size of it there is quite a bit of blowback so you need to pull mighty out of tool after each draw or loose vapor when it blows back out through air intake on the device and the honey matrix is a reclaim trap.

I would recommend additionally picking up a cheap j hook from DHGate + a 14MM adapter that attaches to the existing cooling unit instead of replacing it as that is a wonderful dry combination, the extra travel the vapor has to make between cooling unit and end of j hook really helps the vapor cool right down even if no water is involved.

Thanks so much for taking the time to reply.

Sounds great, might need to PM you for better explaination of using the honey, I thought you was supposed to let the vapour build up in the chamber and then release mighty and inhale whole chamber?

The J hook thing sounds good aswell, il try and find what your talking about have you got any links?

Cheers :)

Top Bottom