Best Efficient Bubbler for Herb (E-Nano)

Neceros

As my signature indicates I have the D020 that I use everyday. Initially, I bought it for wax/oil and fell in love with it. Since then I've gotten rid of most of my pieces, but have recently learned that the D020 isn't great for herb. Something about the perc slits not being made for it.

Do you have any suggestions on a bubbler or smaller bong that is made for herb, but without extra fancy gimmicks, or wasted surface area within the glass. I'm a very efficient sort of guy, but I do appreciate the beauty of my glass.

I will be specifically using this with an E-Nano, from Epic Vapes, so bubblers I want should have the bowl standing straight up. Angled bowls might cause some stress on the glass piece.

Here are some bubblers I have been looking into, and wouldn't mind feedback if you happen to own it.

Neceros,

Jaindoh

I use the ThickAssGlass 12" dragless fritted disc (for flowers); fritted discs aren't suggested for concentrates; sadly this is not an issue for me. It gives very very low drag, very smooth vapor hits. Best glass I've ever hit, personally. If you are interested I'd look at the 13" version with a splashguard, which is my current plan should I need to replace this one. They make really beefy stuff, as their name implies.

I don't know anything about the DHGate stuff, sorry. I know there are similar fritted disc pipes, but I haven't taken the plunge on the chinese glass yet.

I used to have an 10" dynomite mini-beaker, but using it with the solo meant holding it up. YMMV, but I got really tired of choosing between bending down to a desk or holding anything up to my face for extended periods. So I replaced it with something with both a curved neck and a little more height. Even if you don't have a bad back, I'd take it into consideration.

e: Yeah, the pic is with the solo but when my eNano arrives this will be its home.

Last edited:
Jaindoh,
Reactions: Neceros
Top Bottom