• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

best easy bag vape for the older crowd

Currently me and my father own a volcano and that works very well for us.
Since I don't live at home anymore I was thinking of purchasing another volcano until I started doing some research which lead me to this site :)

Anyways, I currently own a DBV, Omicron and Volcano. And might be looking to sell all of them in favor of a vapexhale and vivape2.

However, after looking at the vapexhale that seems to be the product for me, and I will be ordering soon.

However, my father has a hard time with water pipes and prefers the bag system of the volcano. I saw the viVape2 from vaporfection and thought that would be a good cheaper alternative for him instead of the volcano.
Until I looked up a video and saw that the bag system seemed slightly more complicated and the vapor didn't look as thick in the bag.

TL;DR if money isn't an issue, what is the highest quality, easiest to use bag vaporization system?

babemomlover,

kushcabbage

vapor nerd
check out the herbal aire 2.2 as well. Bag with pump, direct ontop of a waterpipe, or direct draw. You don't even need to stir or grind just load in a nug and it will extract. Convection as well. Good luck with your search

lwien

In staying true to my sig, I gotta say that some of us in the "older crowd" really don't like bag vapes.

But in regards to your question, I agree with kush above in that the Herbie is one to check out.

lwien,

Roger D

Vapor Wizard
You should let your dad with the volcano, if you sell it, you won't get a better bag blower with the money you'll get from it. Pretty sure he could be disappointed to pass from the volcano to a cheaper model. I would

Maybe consider ask him for a little money to help buying the cloud without selling the cano. If the new bag blower don't fit his needs, that can lead to money loss. I've seen stories of people selling the cano, ending up buying a new one a couple month after.

Roger D,
Reactions: OF

JCat

Accessory Maker
I would tend to agree with CA5H ... I've tried a lot of vapes (EQ, Volcano, and viVape for bags), and the Volcano is by far (by FAR) the Cadillac if you're into bags (for a number of reasons not the least of which is the ease of maintenance/cleaning with the Volcano). Just my 2 cents.

JCat,
Reactions: CA5H
I've owned the Cano, Q and HA 2.1. In some ways both the Q and HA are better bag blowers than the Volcano; the Q gets much hotter which is superb for concentrates, while the HA gets more thorough extractions. I think the reason the Volcano is used in dispensaires and coffee shops is because it is durable, reliable, has been approved by medical studies, and perhaps most importantly is user friendly with its slick, reliable valve and bowl systems, which have a minimum of hot and hazardous parts and are made very robustly.

For my purposes, it goes EQ > HA > Volcano, due to the high temp goodness and the potency of the Q's elbow pack method when used as a whip or with glass.

Top Bottom