Best dry herb stealthy portable vaporizers under $200?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caligula

Maximus
PNP, Lotus, MFLB... what else? Firewood maybe but IDK what they cost.

Also I have to say Solo just because its so awesome... however not as stealth as say the PNP or Inhaler XP

Last edited:

Madcap79

Jack of all trades, master of none.
PNP, Lotus, MFLB... what else? Firewood maybe but IDK what they cost.

Also I have to say Solo just because its so awesome... however not as stealth as say the PNP or Inhaler XP

Firewoods are around $100 USD.

Madcap79,
Reactions: Caligula

Caligula

Maximus
And there you go. So in no particular order:

PNP
Solo
Lotus
Firewood

You can narrow it down from there based on personal criteria.

Caligula,

Chill Dude

If you don't mind waiting, the Grasshopper might meet your criteria perfectly.... Super stealthy pen design, priced around $100. Problem is, it won't be available until mid February and is new thus reliability hasn't been determined yet. Anyway, check out the Grasshopper thread, it might be a good choice.

Chill Dude,

vorrange

Vapor.wise
Well, the stealthiest battery vapes are:

PNP
Firefly
DaVinci Ascent
DaVinci
INH XP

I use a vaponic as my stealth unit outside, you can also check the Vapman. They use jet lighter but use retained heat so you can heat it while hiding them and then cover them with your hand while hitting it.
Problem: they are not silent and jet lighter sometimes are more noticeable.
Advantage: Better flavour, smaller size, best autonomy by far

Other than that, the Ascent uses a lot of herbs so i don't like that. The Firefly has a very small autonomy (roughly 2bowls). The DaVinci looks like a radio which is nice but the flavour is average. The PNP seems the most balanced and it can do oils quite well, the taste is ok. The XP has gone through some reliability problems, not sure how it is atm.

vorrange,

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
The original Pinnacle is a sweet little stealth portable as is the DaVinci.

The trade off carrying batteries for the MFLB, palm 2 or Volta is totally worth it when you can take one or two hits and put it in a pocket IMHO. Taking a hit or two or three can be a lot more stealthy then a session at times.

Then again there are people who can use a Solo or NO2 just about anywhere and pull it off so...........Decide what small vape you like and go for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom