Best disposable dry herb vaporizer?

in8won

Live every day like you are on vacation
Hi all,

I starting vaping the beginning of December and now I don't want to ever combust again. I'm traveling to Jamaica in a few months and I want to vape when I'm there. Any recommendations for a dry herb vaporizer that is good for a disposable unit? I'm not traveling home with a used herb vaporizer.

Thanks

in8won,

virtualpurple

I second the vapcap OG. At 35 bucks and no reliance on electricity, it's a no-brainer.

My vote used to go for the flowermate 5.0 (still a great entry vape) but I simply think the vapcap is the perfect device at that price point.

Squiby

I'll echo the Vapcap recommendation.

Is is inexpensive and really, really tiny at 3.5 inches long and less than 1/2 inch wide. Factor in the fact that it is very efficient with your flower and just plain fun to use and although the OG Vapcap could be considered disposable given its price, you will likely go back and buy another once you get home.

Have a great trip!

https://www.dynavap.com

in8won

Live every day like you are on vacation
Thanks for all the input. I like concept of a simple disposable vaporizer for those times you just got to leave it behind. I think the vapcap should work. :@)

TwistedGray

You could also consider something that has replaceable stems. That way you just have to replace the stems when you get home and take new stems when traveling.

Stems = glass piece that you pack the herb into.

TwistedGray,
Top Bottom