1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Best concentrate for Firefly2?

Discussion in 'Ask FC' started by smoking2long, Apr 16, 2017.

1. smoking2long

smoking2long Well-Known Member

What is the best concentrates to use in the Firefly2? Me and a buddy are heading to Denver in a few weeks for the first time and I'd appreciate some suggestions. I've only used wax or shatter one time while I was in Portland. It was pretty easy, except I think I put to much in at one time. It was a little difficult to clean the holes in the plate even after using the pads.

Also, any suggestions as to the best brands to use, best shops to visit downtown? I'm staying at the Residense Inn on Champa St, hoping that their not using sniffers on our room after we leave. Neither of us use combust, and my buddy only uses a oil pen.

I already posted this in the Firefly thread hoping to get responses. Thanks Mark

2. jdent3

jdent3 Well-Known Member

I don't know what is best. I've only used shatter but shatter works extremely well because it's not runny at room temperature. The flavor was unreal. Ive since sold my firefly 2 but I miss using shatter in it.

3. smoking2long

smoking2long Well-Known Member

What have you moved to since the Firefly2?

4. jdent3

jdent3 Well-Known Member

For shatter I'm using a Boundless CF 710 and my cloud evo.

5. jay87

jay87 Well-Known Member

In my experience it doesn't really matter what kind of concentrate you use so long as its full melt.

Shatter, crumble, wax, sap, whatever, once it melts its all pretty much the same. :2c:

DOOM and AJS like this.
  6. steama

steama Well-Known Member

Why the one that gets you the most high of course! :myday:

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors