Best combustion pen

Status
Not open for further replies.

coanbread751

Hello everyone. I have been scouring the internet trying to find an answer to my question only to be mocked and ridiculed for even asking it. I figure I will try here (and yes I realize the irony of asking this question on a site called Fuck Combustion).

I am looking for the best pen to use for combustion purposes. I know that this IS NOT VAPORIZING and I am perfectly fine with that. I am looking for an electronic pipe that i can carry around with me that doesn't look like a herb pipe...it's really that simple.

I have been looking into the Dabstix Dry Herb kit...does anyone have any experience with it? I understand that a lot of pens (even though they say they are good for dry herb) don't function well and will break pretty quickly when used exclusively with flower.

Essentially I want a good e-pipe that looks like a e-cig that I can carry around with me and hit on my commute (yes I know that it will still smell like herb smoke). If you guys could point me towards some quality products, I would greatly appreciate it. (Would love a PAX, but it seems like you have to put A LOT of herb in there to get it to work properly...and I am more of a one-two hitter kind of guy.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
coanbread751,

max

Out to lunch
Since this was a request for a vape to combust with, I'm glad it got zero responses. Too bad the OP hasn't been back on the forum in the week since posting, to see the lack of response.

max,
Reactions: syrupy
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom