• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Best Chinese glass factory!

Dime363

I was wondering if anyone could recommend a well priced and high quality Chinese waterpipe factory, I would not like to have any middle men to jump through,
I know alot of people send there designs to stevenmz79 but does his factory have an official website and not just a dhgate site ? I'm looking to work directly with the factory and not a reseller. has anyone been able to break through all the middle men?

Dime363,

420engineer

I've a feeling that may be your answer as the majority of users on here are consumers buying one of two units at a time, and not distributers buying bulk, which seems to be what you are perhaps looking for? factory's tend to operate through supplietrs, and will not seem direct to end users, in many industries; this could be the same, but I could be wrong.

Dime363

I've a feeling that may be your answer as the majority of users on here are consumers buying one of two units at a time, and not distributers buying bulk, which seems to be what you are perhaps looking for? factory's tend to operate through supplietrs, and will not seem direct to end users, in many industries; this could be the same, but I could be wrong.
Thank you and sadly this is also what I have found, but I was wondering if there is a possibility that someone has been able to contact a factory, I have contacted "factories" from made-in-china.com and websites that pose them selves as factories but they actually are just resellers. , I am looking to have bulk order done by the way.

Dime363,

noeljdm

Suave
To this day, my favorite oil rig was a fake mothership egg from dhgate.com. $40 with free shipping and got to my house like in 14 days.

Dime363

To this day, my favorite oil rig was a fake mothership egg from dhgate.com. $40 with free shipping and got to my house like in 14 days.
I understand you can find great deals on dhgate but I am looking to get in contact with the factory's that produce the glass not the sellers on dhgate

Dime363,

MySega

You may want to contact the sellers on dhgate about the factory they buy from. We are mostly(and by mostly I would assume 99%) consumer level purchasers.

Aaron

I understand you can find great deals on dhgate but I am looking to get in contact with the factory's that produce the glass not the sellers on dhgate
Post up a buy request on alibaba and weed out the resellers. I had someone make the mothership seed of life perc (which didn't really work out) so I'm sure you can find a few.

Aaron,

Dime363

Post up a buy request on alibaba and weed out the resellers. I had someone make the mothership seed of life perc (which didn't really work out) so I'm sure you can find a few.
Thanks for this I'll definaly do this now, any chance you still know the manufacturer that worked with you?

Dime363,

Aaron

Thanks for this I'll definaly do this now, any chance you still know the manufacturer that worked with you?
I'll look through my email later on this week. You should also make a new email for alibaba btw. Suppliers will spam you with ads lol

Aaron,
Top Bottom