Best cheap quartz chamber atomizer?

Snooppossum

Hey guys im looking for a new atomizer or pen for my rosin.i dont want to spend more than like 30-40 bucks but the cheaper the better.im basically just after something that will help minimize waste unlike my ceramic attys where the material sticks to the walls of the cup and makes alot of waste.I Realize the terra 2 is basically what im describing but its a bit out of my price range...first i was looking at the ecapple with miracle coil but it looks like it may be built to handle the consistency of wax and not so much rosin.now im thinking about any cheapo i can find with a quartz cup.all i can find so far are the ones with quartz rods inside CERAMIC cups which i dont want.hell the rods would be better if THEY were ceramic instead.any attys idj about that might suit these needs lol? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Snooppossum,

Chicken #420

I and I be Irie Vaping with U and U in Zion, mon!
Coil Monster stuff works great... and he has full quarz bowl atomizers with dual quarz rod coils, for around $4.50 each shipped. The battery is often out of stock, but he re-stocks quickly.

You should be able to get everything you need for around $40 shipped.

P.S. I love his "bubbler" mouthpieces, but they might be just a bit out of your price range if you buy the battery and quarz coils... as you'll need another $25 for 3 glass bubbler mouthpieces, or $12 for one.

Last edited:

Snooppossum

Coil Monster stuff works great... and he has full quarz bowl atomizers with dual quarz rod coils, for around $4.50 each shipped. The battery is often out of stock, but he re-stocks quickly.

You should be able to get everything you need for around $40 shipped.

P.S. I love his "bubbler" mouthpieces, but they might be just a bit out of your price range if you buy the battery and quarz coils... as you'll need another $25 for 3 glass bubbler mouthpieces, or $12 for one.

I just googled monster coils.Thanks chicken!!! That website was exactly what I was looking for.

Snooppossum,

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Source Quartz Plus is like what you speak of, but you might be better trying the Source Nail with Quartz insert. Rosin does not work well with coils at all, gonna gunk them up very quickly due to all the plant fats and material still in the extract.

Last edited:
Top Bottom