• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Best cartridges for distillate

florduh

The veco works well. I have one. But does need to be kept fuller than I'd like. The drizzle is smaller in diameter...taller and skinnier and uses the same euc coils. So you can use the subΩ coils if you want. The drizzle coils will work in the veco also. Coil sleeve is smaller so it shouldn't coIlect as much between coil and sleeve. Its top flow, same as veco. My drizzle should be here next week. I'll see how it compares.

Does the Drizzle allow you to vape most of the tank without needing a refill?

florduh,

TomBstoned

Got the drizzle yesterday...first impressions are..it's pretty awesome. Much better than the veco for sure. I totally broke it down and, filed out the bottom of the juice holes in chimney. Hopefully it will empty almost completely. The coils oil holes sit low and it dosent look like there's much room at all between the coil and chimney/sleeve to collect oil like the veco.
Now, for the airflow. Its very restricted compared to the veco, but totally perfect for canna concentrates! It's top airflow and you can all but completely shutoff the airflow!! I love this. Almost totally close the air when not in use. I loaded 1ml of bho/treesX flavorless/Mr.terps Cali red ak terps for a test drive and I'm very happy so far. It's still almost half full after last night.
Now, coils are SS316L so I might check out temp control later. Idk if my dna200's fire above 1Ω...?
So far, I totally love this thing!! Veco is for eliquid only now!

florduh

Got the drizzle yesterday...first impressions are..it's pretty awesome. Much better than the veco for sure. I totally broke it down and, filed out the bottom of the juice holes in chimney. Hopefully it will empty almost completely. The coils oil holes sit low and it dosent look like there's much room at all between the coil and chimney/sleeve to collect oil like the veco.
Now, for the airflow. Its very restricted compared to the veco, but totally perfect for canna concentrates! It's top airflow and you can all but completely shutoff the airflow!! I love this. Almost totally close the air when not in use. I loaded 1ml of bho/treesX flavorless/Mr.terps Cali red ak terps for a test drive and I'm very happy so far. It's still almost half full after last night.
Now, coils are SS316L so I might check out temp control later. Idk if my dna200's fire above 1Ω...?
So far, I totally love this thing!! Veco is for eliquid only now!

Thanks for the report. You mentioned the airflow being restricted. Are you able to open it all the way for an airy hit? I tend to prefer a lot of airflow when I'm not using little "carts".

florduh,

TomBstoned

Thanks for the report. You mentioned the airflow being restricted. Are you able to open it all the way for an airy hit? I tend to prefer a lot of airflow when I'm not using little "carts".
Compared to the veco, no. Compared to a cart, yes. But not much more. It's a 1.3Ω coil and hits like a quality ccell cart.

TomBstoned,
Reactions: florduh

TomBstoned

Does the Drizzle allow you to vape most of the tank without needing a refill?
Yes, empties almost completly! I'm stoked with this device. Compared to the veco..winner hands down.
1st, I put in 1ml for a test run. It filled a little more than half way after the coil primed. Filled 3 days ago, used plenty and I just got my 1st half ass hit. Its has about 1/16" left. It can be loaded with 1ml, no problem. I'd post a pic, but I'm not sure how.
The battery is only 3.7v which was underpowered for the viscosity 1st I mixed .7gr bho .45gr treesX flavorless and a drop of Cali red ak terps. It gurgled a little right at 1st but didn't spit and still hit hard! I thought the coil might flood after the hit, but the airflow can be almost completely turned off and this seemed to prevent any coil flooding. 4-4.1v seemed to prevent the initial gurgling. I'm assuming the coil heats fast enough to vape the oil before it leaks past. Weather is getting much warmer here now, so that viscosity just won't work for summer as it really was at the edge of being to thin. My next trial is 1gr bho/.4gr treesX flavorless/1drop snerval og terps. Made 1.2ml that's much thicker. This thing is awesome for our purposes!

Last edited:

StonerSloth

cui bono?
Yes, empties almost completly! I'm stoked with this device. Compared to the veco..winner hands down.
1st, I put in 1ml for a test run. It filled a little more than half way after the coil primed. Filled 3 days ago, used plenty and I just got my 1st half ass hit. Its has about 1/16" left. It can be loaded with 1ml, no problem. I'd post a pic, but I'm not sure how.
The battery is only 3.7v which was underpowered for the viscosity 1st I mixed .7gr bho .45gr treesX flavorless and a drop of Cali red ak terps. It gurgled a little right at 1st but didn't spit and still hit hard! I thought the coil might flood after the hit, but the airflow can be almost completely turned off and this seemed to prevent any coil flooding. 4-4.1v seemed to prevent the initial gurgling. I'm assuming the coil heats fast enough to vape the oil before it leaks past. Weather is getting much warmer here now, so that viscosity just won't work for summer as it really was at the edge of being to thin. My next trial is 1gr bho/.4gr treesX flavorless/1drop snerval og terps. Made 1.2ml that's much thicker. This thing is awesome for our purposes!

Thanks man. I just ordered a Drizzle on your recommendation. I'll let you know how it works out for me!

HappyXtracts

Alright, I just skipped ahead to the end to see what the latest and greatest product is for distillate with the idea of getting great flavor and more than 1ml of distillate.
Funny thing is I been looking at this Drizzle for more than a year wondering if it would work for distillate. And now that it's been discovered by the community i need to ask a few important questions.

First of all I need to know if it works right out of the box? and if not whats the coil i need to get for it? I assume it's very similar to the Ccell coil for it to work for distillate.
Secondly I need to know if this will work with pure distillate bcuz that's what I really want. A tank that holds more than 1ml and works just like the ccell cartridges that can take on a high viscosity oil with no leaks of course.
And lastly, if it is better to be used with something more liquid like, what are some of the best options of organic terps with no added pgs or vgs on the market that won't hurt your pocket like those guys over at Conniusseur Extracts that is best used for pure distillate and not bho. Or better yet for both types.
I've used Conn.Extracts before on distillate and it just liquifies it too much overtime. But maybe just need to use less. I've tried Holy Terps before and didn't like it as it also contained pg and vg. But i think they have a new line now that doesn't use vg and pg. Anyone here try it yet or what are some other brands you guys recommend? Thanks again guys. Long time reader, first time poster.

HappyXtracts,

LayKool

I use the Drizzle as well and got it as a starter kit. You have to make sure you use the CCell coil that comes with it, the coil in it out of the box is not the CCell coil. I use it will Distillate that doesn't have terps or anything added and it works great. I've only used it with distillate and I'm not interested in flavors, my primary goal is to get my buzz on.

LayKool

The Drizzle is a MTL tank and the Veco is a DTL tank and they are very different. The Drizzle is geared toward someone that wants the feel of pulling on a joint or a cigarette and the Veco is designed for the direct to lung feel.

StonerSloth

cui bono?
I have been using the Drizzle for a few days with some terped distillate and so far it is working great! I have zero complaints really... Flavor is pretty good, no leaks, clouds as big as I could want (bigger actually.)

The airflow is way more than any cart I've ever used and I have no reason to believe that the device would be any better with more air flow. I appreciate that it is top-filled and has top-airflow - this makes it really user-friendly and should drastically reduce the chance of it leaking.

I have ditched the included battery and am running TC on a Pico. I know the coil says 9-13W but I'm finding the best results at 8.5W. Does anyone have any other set-up tips for the Drizzle tank with distillate on a box mod? TIA.

LayKool

I use the Drizzle tank on a Tarot Nano mod, 7 watts, smart wattage mode "soft" with the air flow closed. At 7 watts I get a decent hit with a one to two second pull. The Drizzle hasn't disappointed, far superior to any of those disposable carts.

TomBstoned

Alright, I just skipped ahead to the end to see what the latest and greatest product is for distillate with the idea of getting great flavor and more than 1ml of distillate.
Funny thing is I been looking at this Drizzle for more than a year wondering if it would work for distillate. And now that it's been discovered by the community i need to ask a few important questions.

First of all I need to know if it works right out of the box? and if not whats the coil i need to get for it? I assume it's very similar to the Ccell coil for it to work for distillate.
Secondly I need to know if this will work with pure distillate bcuz that's what I really want. A tank that holds more than 1ml and works just like the ccell cartridges that can take on a high viscosity oil with no leaks of course.
And lastly, if it is better to be used with something more liquid like, what are some of the best options of organic terps with no added pgs or vgs on the market that won't hurt your pocket like those guys over at Conniusseur Extracts that is best used for pure distillate and not bho. Or better yet for both types.
I've used Conn.Extracts before on distillate and it just liquifies it too much overtime. But maybe just need to use less. I've tried Holy Terps before and didn't like it as it also contained pg and vg. But i think they have a new line now that doesn't use vg and pg. Anyone here try it yet or what are some other brands you guys recommend? Thanks again guys. Long time reader, first time poster.
I 100% guarantee your gonna be STOKED! You shoulda popped on it a year ago. Ya, works perfect right outta the box. I think this is much better for concentrates than eliquid! It is pretty much perfect. I always wash my new tanks to remove any oils from manufacturing. Use the ceramic coil, not the traditional. Yes, it works perfectly for strait distillate!!!! Works amazingly well with much thinner stuff too....no leaking or spitting! I've experimented with both. I said before I thought the battery is underpowred. For thicker stuff, distilate, the supplied 3.7v is plenty. Maybe to much. With thinner I like 3.8-3.9v. Using an eleaf 20w.
I've been looking at https://www.tahoeterpco.com thinking about giving them a try. $70 1ml and says all canna derived. Found a discount code for em too. Any thoughts?

Last edited:
TomBstoned,
Reactions: LayKool

TomBstoned

Oh, every 1.3Ω ceramic coil I've used so far has been 1.5. The supplied ceramic and 2 of the 5 spare ceramic have all read 1.5Ω. Anyone else have similar experience? I ordered from fasttech.

TomBstoned,

LayKool

Oh, every 1.3Ω ceramic coil I've used so far has been 1.5. The supplied ceramic and 2 of the 5 spare ceramic have all read 1.5Ω. Anyone else have similar experience? I ordered from fasttech.

Mine is reading 1.36 and I got them from fasttech as well.

LayKool,

StonerSloth

cui bono?
I ordered from elementvape.com and actually received two ceramic coils in my package instead of 1 ceramic and 1 standard coil. I've only used one but it reads 1.29 to 1.34 depending on which mod it's on.

StonerSloth,

maxymods

I use the Drizzle as well and got it as a starter kit. You have to make sure you use the CCell coil that comes with it, the coil in it out of the box is not the CCell coil. I use it will Distillate that doesn't have terps or anything added and it works great. I've only used it with distillate and I'm not interested in flavors, my primary goal is to get my buzz on.
So you use pure distiallte that doesn’t really move at room temp? I’ve only had distiallte once but it was very thick like unable to move at room temp and I’m wondering if I need to get terpenes or if I will be able to use just the tank and pure distilale like you say you are. Not worried about taste just want it to be potent and hit somewhat well. Thanks

maxymods,

LayKool

So you use pure distiallte that doesn’t really move at room temp? I’ve only had distiallte once but it was very thick like unable to move at room temp and I’m wondering if I need to get terpenes or if I will be able to use just the tank and pure distilale like you say you are. Not worried about taste just want it to be potent and hit somewhat well. Thanks

It's 80 degrees F where I am right now and if I turn my tank upside down, tip pointing to the floor, there's no movement. Over time, say a few minutes you may see some movement as in a lazy snail.

nusodumi

No. Element vape dosent seem to have them. Vaporesso euc 1.3Ω ceramic.
https://m.fasttech.com/p/6375300
Hey Tom,

Thanks for your recommendations of the drizzle... just ordered one, with two packs of the 1.3 (i'll expect 1.5?) EUC ceramic's from fasttech. I had almost checked out a couple of times with $20+ drizzle's on aliexpress, but was glad someone here mentioned fasttech - used the LIVIN5 coupon code to bring it from $19~ to $18~.

I've been using Vape710 (with some dying really quickly, others leaking if the oil is too warm or too thin, etc.) but I've recently switched to raw distillate with them... so they've been working out better

Ordered some V9's (and a handful of other V's, direct sample from Itsuwa factory) that are all top airflow, so we'll see how those work out.

I think I am most excited that the drizzle looks like a regular vape and it's able to hold more, looking forward to it! Thanks again for your, and others, recommendations

StonerSloth

cui bono?
For those curious - I'm still going strong on my original 1g Drizzle tank fill from about two weeks ago. I carried this thing around in my pocket all weekend in 95 F weather and it didn't give me any trouble at all. No leaking or spitting or anything. Worked perfectly every time, and the black tank looks great on a full-black Pico. Soon it will undergo its first music festival torture test...

nusodumi

For those curious - I'm still going strong on my original 1g Drizzle tank fill from about two weeks ago. I carried this thing around in my pocket all weekend in 95 F weather and it didn't give me any trouble at all. No leaking or spitting or anything. Worked perfectly every time, and the black tank looks great on a full-black Pico. Soon it will undergo its first music festival torture test...

Thank you! I am even more excited now lol. I have all black pico too so glad to know the combo works well and looks good. Now I feel like ordering all these V9s and others was a waste but I am sure they will be used for something .

nusodumi,

TomBstoned

Hey Tom,

Thanks for your recommendations of the drizzle... just ordered one, with two packs of the 1.3 (i'll expect 1.5?) EUC ceramic's from fasttech. I had almost checked out a couple of times with $20+ drizzle's on aliexpress, but was glad someone here mentioned fasttech - used the LIVIN5 coupon code to bring it from $19~ to $18~.

I've been using Vape710 (with some dying really quickly, others leaking if the oil is too warm or too thin, etc.) but I've recently switched to raw distillate with them... so they've been working out better

Ordered some V9's (and a handful of other V's, direct sample from Itsuwa factory) that are all top airflow, so we'll see how those work out.

I think I am most excited that the drizzle looks like a regular vape and it's able to hold more, looking forward to it! Thanks again for your, and others, recommendations
I ordered another pack of 1.3Ω ceramic from fasttech. I expect them to be 1.3Ω...The single ceramic that came with kit and a couple from the pack are around 1.5 tho..1.48 on ohm reader 1.46 on my hcigar DNA133.
I've used v9, v7, v12...the drizzle tops em all by far.IMO It really works amazing with the thickest distillate, and it works very well with bho/wax mixed thinner. Just need a bit more power with thinner oil.

TomBstoned,
Top Bottom