• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Best brushes for cleaning out hot vapes

kbrown5523

Hopping in Washington
I'm looking for brushes that I can swipe out hot ceramic or stainless steal ovens without them shriveling up like the ones that came with my various different vaporizers. I checked a few sites like PIU and couldn't find anything. Any suggestions?

kbrown5523,
Reactions: Squiby

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
I checked a few sites like PIU and couldn't find anything. Any suggestions?
You are going to have to use something that won't melt like maybe a wire brush. Lots of them out there if you search Amazon/E-Bay/Google etc or even your local hardware store, many are gun cleaning brushes. Something like this maybe. Best of luck to you! :)

Z0uG_-ncpEx_.JPG

Vapenvy

Indie vaper
I find the mflb brush very good for this.

It's made from a natural fibre, and is fine at high temperatures. I have even brushed the screen with alcohol whilst engaged for a thorough clean of the screen with no issues.

It is also small with medium to hard bristles so good for getting crumbs out of crevices.

Basically, avoid acrylic type materials which melt with heat.

Edit- the S&B brushes also work well too if you want bigger/thicker.

Last edited:

herbivore21

I would not use SS brushes with quartz or ceramic (at least not ordinary ceramics, some of the aerospace types are not a problem) due to the risk of abrasion of the surface and loose particulates of sharp materials, which however inert are going to be bad news.

I would especially avoid using these with polymers/plastics (including silicones rubbers etc) that are in contact with the vapor or heat during normal operation of the vape.

Even ti is susceptible to abrasion from SS which is a harder metal. You'll also remove your seasoned layer from ti very quickly with an ss brush.

I find that the S & B brushes can be great for this job, won't necessarily withstand long term contact with a hot enail dish, but will stand the test over time IME for vaporizer chambers/cannisters.

Top Bottom