Best 510 threaded battery for disposable cartridges

Captain crunch

Sorry if this has been asked already but I couldn't find anything recent. Was wondering what the best 510 threaded battery is for disposable cartridges. Looking for something durable, reliable, long lasting, and something that goes low enough for flavorful low temp rips. Not looking for some battery that's rebranded or overly powered. I've used regular ego batteries but I feel like there's too much restriction in the hit, and they haven't been very reliable. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Captain crunch,

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
My local dispensary recommends the Evod 510. I've used it with The Clear and other cartridges and it works great, it's the only one I've used though so no comparison point.

The airflow is very open, almost too open. The flavor is very good as long as you don't press the button for too long.

Vapor_Eyes,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
I use vision spinner, it doesnt have a usb port for charging but it has a rotating bottom which lets you adjust the voltage to your liking between 3.3v ~ 4.8v.

Abysmal Vapor,
Reactions: Vapor_Eyes

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
On second thought there is a bit of draw resistance with the Evod but it's not much.

Vapor_Eyes,
Top Bottom