• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Been on a 2 week break, notes...

CaptVapor

Hey kiddos, I've been on a T break for almost 2 weeks now. It happened initially because I went on vacation to the Midwest where legal herb is not a thing and I didn't feel like complicating my trip with trying to find weed.

Backstory ... I had been dealing with insomnia for a few weeks, perhaps even a couple months. At first I thought it was my diet, which is filled with tons of quality fish, meats, veggies, fruits... I thought perhaps it was too rich a diet and that was keeping me up at night. Then I thought it was too much exercise, so I dialed that back... but I was still having lots of sleepless nights during the week.

The thing I missed is that I was sleeping well during the weekend, a time when I would vape many bowls throughout the day. Weekdays I have to work and was trying to practice moderation, limiting myself to a single bowl a night (keep in mind, using a Milaana so bowl size is rather small already).

So back to vacation... Obviously, the first few nights I faced agonizing insomnia but I kept my days filled with exploration (walked everywhere I went) and exercise (calisthenics since I couldn't get to a gym and running). Eventually, by night #4 I was able to sleep for a few hours. Then a few more nights and I found myself sleeping throughout the night - wow!

Since then I've been home for another week and have been sleeping extremely well, 8 hours a night and waking feeling rested and ready for the day.

I've read that marijuana can disrupt your natural sleep cycles despite the fact that many of us use it as a sleep-aide. If anyone is using it and finding themselves unable to sleep I'd suggest going on a T-break ... currently I don't have the desire to start using again, which is strange. My relationship with marijuana has been going on for over a decade, perhaps a long break is overdue!

Another idea is that maybe I was overdoing it on the weekends (Fri-Sun) and then my body/brain became dependent on it to the point that a single bowl during weeknights wasn't cutting it. I'd love to hear more thoughts from people who have similar experiences or are more well-read on the subject than I am...

Top Bottom