• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Beam Flameless Torch by mrhotbox

Sick Vape

Solar Dabs
Beam Flameless Torch.

https://www.mrhotbox.com

It is a plug in induction torch, if I get it right. Maybe the future of dabbing. Definitely a way of spending alot of money.
If you need to move or hand it around a group of people, it might be an advantage to have a "cordless" rig.
I like the idea, but it is most likely not for me.

I think it still needs a timer to somehow get to a wanted temperature?

Sick Vape,
Reactions: lazylathe

Sick Vape

Solar Dabs

Bubbleman shows the torch. Starts at around 3:20. Seems to heat the banger in 10 secs.
If it heats the banger without the metal thing it probably is not induction.

Sick Vape,
Reactions: lazylathe

lazylathe

Almost there...

Bubbleman shows the torch. Starts at around 3:20. Seems to heat the banger in 10 secs.
If it heats the banger without the metal thing it probably is not induction.

This is sweet but way too expensive to be feasible...
It is an induction heater. I would imagine the maker attaches the plate to the banger before he sells them.

Very interesting website...LOL!
You cannot click on anything to get more info! What you read is what you get, no more details at all.

His enail controller looks neat but again stupid expensive...

Wonder how many he has sold?

lazylathe,
Reactions: Sick Vape

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
This thread is a continuation of the oldFC thread that can be found here.

image.jpg
image.jpg

BEAM FLAMELESS TORCH™
Sent from the future to heat your nail in a safe and convenient way, the Beam Flameless Torch™ will revolutionize your vaporization experience.

With the Flameless Torch™ you will no longer have to buy butane or deal with the dangers and inconvenience of a torch again. Enjoy the luxury of cold starts, quick heat ups and easy reheats.

UNIT INCLUDES:
  • The Beam Flameless Torch™
  • Energy clip
  • Option of American made Beam Banger
  • Power supply that is compatible with 120V and 240V power
  • User manual
  • 2 Year Warranty on Beam unit.
All Mr. Hotbox™ Products are made in Washington, USA.
u8yVMp.jpg
vCHhct.jpg

http://instagr.am/p/B0jH7w-nQNt/ http://instagr.am/p/BwdHC86hQlG/

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Yes it is expensive ,but it is innovative and there are similar priced induction dabbing devices. That being said,where i live people are earning 300-400$ a month,so if you like you can come check how "It's only 100$" looks from here :).
There are people spending 400$ on e-rigs,bangers and precious stones,alone.. So as far as it goes to pricing a high end dabber gear sky is the limit :))..

Abysmal Vapor,

TommyDee

Vaporitor
Great :tup: Another induction heater to play with. Been wondering how dabs would be managed in a session.

TommyDee,

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
I’ve been wanting to design an induction heater for bangers for a while, this is pretty neat but I see where it falls short. The susceptor is so small and the banger so large and low in thermal conductivity - it won’t saturate the nail the same way a torch would with all its radiant heat. Same reason some folks still prefer torches over e-nails.
IMO you want the opposite of a deep dish in an induction design, you want something short like a D-nail Halo type dish so the heat will soak better and more rapidly.

chaos191

Looks cool,
I’ve been wanting to design an induction heater for bangers for a while, this is pretty neat but I see where it falls short. The susceptor is so small and the banger so large and low in thermal conductivity - it won’t saturate the nail the same way a torch would with all its radiant heat. Same reason some folks still prefer torches over e-nails.
IMO you want the opposite of a deep dish in an induction design, you want something short like a D-nail Halo type dish so the heat will soak better and more rapidly.
for me I want to see some reviews and see what direction the design might need to be tweaked IMO

Top Bottom